Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Poke Bank Won't Let Me Transfer My Trevenant!?
I raised a Trevenant from Alola aka Moon version, and I need to transfer it over to Alpha Sapphire to get to the move tutor. Poke Bank keeps saying "you can't move that Pokémon there." Can someone please help? Every other Pokémon in my pokebank can't be transferred either.
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
You can't move Pokemon to previous generations using Pokebank, only to future generations. In this case you can move pokefrom From ORAS to SuMo, but not from SuMo to previous generations.
you cannot move recent pokemon in newer games to past games.
You cant transfer pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 6.You can only transfer from 6 to 7.So if you want that treevenat with the tutor move you're going to have to breed it gen 6 and then transfer it up to gen 7.All pokemon that cant be transfer down to gen 6 have a white outlining in pokebank
@Dimmsdale @sater10 @Noodles thank you all so much for the help. It kinda sucks though... is there a easy way to level up quicker in oras for my phantump/Trevenant ? I've been using the poke pelago glitch in sun and moon to level all my Pokémon up to level 100, so I'm curious to see if there's an easy solution in oras like there is in alola.
@delphoxqxeen1 The fastest way Ive found in oras was using the exp o power with lucky egg.If you have a extra 3ds and game with an exp o power it should take about atleast 2 times beating the eltie 4.Maybe try out the blissey bases
@delphoxqxeen1
blissey bases combined with the o powers and lucky eggs is definetly the best way to level in ORAS
@Noodles but what I don't understand is is that I caught the phantump is from alpha sapphire, so shouldn't I be able to trade it back if it's from gen 6 games??
@delphoxqxeen1 Once you transfer it to gen 7 you cant transfer it down even if its from gen 6 you cant bring it back once you transfer it
@Noodles oh okay, I get it now.

btw after learning this and actually getting my trevenant, I've successfully captured 5 shinies with the harvest, skill swap, bestow trick. Usually I break chains like it's nothing and meaningless lol, this makes shiny hunting twice the fun!