Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Poke Pelago Egg hatching info
So I was wondering if the Poke Pelago was in any way shape or form efficient enough to be of use for hatching eggs. The quick TLDR, No.

I put a Ditto and a Growlithe in the day care and gathered up a bunch of eggs. I put 5 eggs in the Poke Pelago Spa. Then while those were in the spa gathered a bunch of eggs and started with the task of hatching them the normal way. I hatched 9 eggs and got the Growlithe that I wanted. Not one egg has changed status in the Poke Pelago. Poke Beans speeds up the hatching progress which I did not place any at the time, but halving the speed it would still only hatch maybe one or two of those eggs in the time it took to do 9.

This method should only be used for when you are going to bed/school/work when you are not actively playing the game or cant.

*UPDATE* So after ~20 hours and putting pokebeans in 2 eggs hatched. Major let down on the spa lol
Hope this helps  :D
This is my experience that helped me so much for my Giveaways~

1) Get Oval Charm from defeating Game Freak director guy post game.
2) Stacking eggs while Tauros B in a circle NEAR the girl, NOT IN THE TINY BOX!
I find it better since you can still get the egg while riding Tauros, unlike you have to unmount and walk to the girl to pick up egg then go back to your corner.
3) Once I stack 2-3 boxes of eggs, I flew to Poke League or the city that Game Freak is in and Tauros B that HUGE ROAD!

I managed to pick up eggs MUCH MUCH more than hatching while Tauros B near the daycare so eggs stack in box very quick ~ just my preference Smile
(Nov 24, 2016, 09:40 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: This is my experience that helped me so much for my Giveaways~

1) Get Oval Charm from defeating Game Freak director guy post game.
2) Stacking eggs while Tauros B in a circle NEAR the girl, NOT IN THE TINY BOX!
I find it better since you can still get the egg while riding Tauros, unlike you have to unmount and walk to the girl to pick up egg then go back to your corner.
3) Once I stack 2-3 boxes of eggs, I flew to Poke League or the city that Game Freak is in and Tauros B that HUGE ROAD!

I managed to pick up eggs MUCH MUCH more than hatching while Tauros B near the daycare so eggs stack in box very quick ~ just my preference Smile

League and Heahea city(south from the nursay) has the best roads!