Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [SHOP] Ultra Trading Shack (Shiny, Events & Giveaways)
@Aaroniskill1996 No problem, I'll be available 9am to 2pm today (AEST).

@thebeardsone My sandygeist for your darumaka? Deal!

@AniMangelo Hi there, sweet events you have. I'll take Tyranitar with Ice punch and event Jirachi with Destiny Knot for my 2 Shinies. I am available to trade right now if you are Smile
@Queen , unfortunately I don't think I can trade right now. But what about tomorrow, at what time are you available, and tell me your time zone so I know what time that is where I live
@AniMangelo My Timezone is AEST, no certainty for my availability tomorrow since it'll be a Saturday for me.
But I'll be available  9am-2pm and 5pm-10pm today (AEST). That's a long range, so maybe you have some free time that falls in that range.
@Queen, maybe I can trade at 1:30 p.m. (AEST), which would be 11:30 p.m. for me because of our time difference. And if I am not able to trade, think of a posible day you'll be available and we can trade
@AniMangelo We can try another day actually, no rush. I'm going out for lunch now so I won't be available 11:30pm for you.
@Queen, thank you. Just say on which day you want to trade and let's settle a time.
@Queen Ah iam dumb always forgetting atm.
Have time tomorrow any time ?
@Queen again sorry this is taking so long xP incase you don't remember this was about a tentacool so I've got a bunch of lv 1 shiny baby's so I'll just post a list of what I'm willing to trade and you can tell me if anything interests you ~
    Pidove​ Sewaddle Yanma Tepig Ralts Fearow Hoppip Spinarak Turtwig Trubbish  2 Bunnearys 2 Kangaskhan and 2 Mimkyu 2 Eevees and some others I can look for in my Y if none of those interest you ~
@Queen when can you trade tomorrow?
@Queen Iam able to trade from 17:00-2:00 today, but this time i really am able to xD