Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [SHOP] Ultra Trading Shack (Shiny, Events & Giveaways)
(Aug 18, 2017, 06:55 AM)Queen Wrote: @PerchPond 
Hi there, I would like your Arceus for Entei. If you agree, I'm free to trade right now Smile
@Queen Sure, I just need to transfer it from ORAS real quick Smile
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond No problem, I'll add your FC and will be on Friend Plaza doing some wonder trades Smile
(Aug 18, 2017, 07:23 AM)Queen Wrote: @PerchPond No problem, I'll add your FC and will be on Friend Plaza doing some wonder trades Smile
@Queen Heading to the Plaza now
@PerchPond Thank you for the trade, you were my first customer Smile
(Aug 18, 2017, 07:39 AM)Queen Wrote: @PerchPond Thank you for the trade, you were my first customer Smile
@Queen Thank you
@Aaroniskill1996 Hi, I'm interested in your event Manaphy and Zygarde, please choose two nonshiny events from my list that you would like it, thanks!
@Queen Im intrested in your brave Honedge 
I dont have the best collection but I do have 
Lugia 
Rayquaza 
Heatran 
Shiny event Tapu koko 
Regirock 
Registeel 
Regice 
Regigigas 
Raikou 
Suicune 
Thundurus 
Necrozama 
Battle bond Greninja 
I hope you find something you like
P.S You have a awesome collection
Hello! I'm interested in your Lv. 1 Gen 6 and 7 shiny starters. I have a lot of shinies, so I'll list out as many as I can. 

Ditto, Lunatone, Solrock, Starly, Bidoof, Gible, Riolu, Snover, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Panpour, Pidove, Audino, and Frillish. 

Are any of these good for trade?
@ajohnsonbarroso Hi there, are those legendaries shiny? If not, then I won't be interested since I have too many Tapu Koko events and legendaries :S

@finn1908 Hi Finn, are your shinies level 1 as well?
The only Pokemon of that list that are level 1 are Gible, Starly, Snover, Riolu, and Bidoof. I have multiple level 1 Gibles, a few Starlys, two Riolu, and only one level 1 Bidoof and Snover. 

A couple of Patrats I have are level 2, as well as a Lillipup, but beyond that, a lot of the other Pokemon I mentioned are high leveled.