Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [SHOP] Ultra Trading Shack (Shiny, Events & Giveaways)
@Queen Sadley they are not. I do have a Shiney Snorunt tho.
@ajohnsonbarroso Sounds good, is it a level 1 Snorunt?
(Aug 19, 2017, 03:10 PM)Queen Wrote: @TheWildShannon Sure, I can do that service for free Smile

i've been trying to find someone to gen the move aqua jet onto my shiny wimpod. do you need any bottlecaps?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@Queen Its a level 43 male
@Queen Iam ready for trade in 3h i guess so around 17:00 maybe earlier
@ajohnsonbarroso Sorry mate, I'm looking for level 1 hatched shinies at the moment. I'll host a giveaway soon, so you can receive a free shiny if you stay tuned!

@TheWildShannon Yea I can gen that move for you, and no thank you, I can gen items myself Smile

@Aaroniskill1996 I'll stay online as well and wait for you Smile
(Aug 20, 2017, 07:33 AM)Queen Wrote: @ajohnsonbarroso Sorry mate, I'm looking for level 1 hatched shinies at the moment. I'll host a giveaway soon, so you can receive a free shiny if you stay tuned!

@TheWildShannon Yea I can gen that move for you, and no thank you, I can gen items myself Smile

@Aaroniskill1996 I'll stay online as well and wait for you Smile

That would be great, thank you so much! how long will it take? Also when would you like me to give you my wimpod to gen?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@Queen hey sorry I looked through your list but I just thought I'd ask to double check you don't have a shiny Tentacruel or Tentacool do you? Sad Been looking for one ~
@wartty I think I may have one for you, I'll have a look. Edit: yep I do have a Tentacool Smile 

​​​​​​@TheWildShannon are you free to trade now? I'm not home atm but I have my 3ds with me but not my cloning device. I'll also give you a Shiny Rowlet since that's part of my give away right now.
(Aug 20, 2017, 03:41 PM)Queen Wrote: @wartty I think I may have one for you, I'll have a look.

​​​​​​@TheWildShannon are you free to trade now? I'm not home atm but I have my 3ds with me but not my cloning device. I'll also give you a Shiny Rowlet since that's part of my give away right now.

I cant trade at the moment but let me know when you're available to trade. I should be free around 20:00 my time or 10:00 your time. And could you save me a shiny rowlet, please?