Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Shinies For ALL!
A Rowlet would be nice... Can I get one?  :D

My FC is 3583 3004 7181
@Zhakien

These keep on coming eh? Awesome giveaway!! :D
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
a litten would be amazing

my FC is 3840-6608-3186
Hi! Can I possibly get a Noibat?
@Zhakien hello again, thank you for sharing you good fortune with everyone :p could you make an adamant alolan grimer with shadow sneak? hopefully poison touch too lol
Could I possibly have a Marill/Azurill, please? Either is fine Smile

Thanks in advance! 

P.S I'll update my profile with my 3DS Friend Code when I get home.
This is an amazing giveaway! I'm consulting with my girlfriend now and will edit this post when I have her answer for what she wants...hopefully by the end of the day today.

EDIT: She has wisely chosen Froakie. Please let me know if you need any more information (we're using my 3DS and game).
(Feb 25, 2017, 11:39 PM)Zhakien Wrote: ATTENTION!!! THIS IS FOR SUN/MOON PLAYERS ONLY!!!

I have lucked out and managed to make a save back up of my game just before recieving an egg that I will hatch as a shiny!

Because of that, I will be doing a giveaway in the next couple of days. (Probably Tuesday when I'm off work.)

That means I can breed countless non-HA 5IV -SAtk Male shinies!!! (Perfect for physical attackers)
And everyone gets ONE!

This is gonna be like Oprah!

You get a shiny pokemon! You get a shiny pokemon! All of you get a shiny pokemon!!!

Can I get a wimpod please Smile
can i have a bouffalant, i added you
Heart 
This is so nice of you :')

Can I please have an Azumarill?! 
My friend code is : 1564-4072-2128
Thank you so much!