Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Shinies For ALL!
I'm making a list of everyone's requests!

The Giveaway will start Tuesday when I'm off work. Until then, feel free to post your requests here!

Requests made during the giveaway may take a little while to complete.
Prof. Z at your service!
TSV: 2377(S), 2577(M), 3639(M2)
@Zhakien  i would like to request an adamant rhyhorn with rock head ability (not HA) if can  :D
(Feb 26, 2017, 08:12 PM)jetevander Wrote: @Zhakien  i would like to request an adamant rhyhorn with rock head ability (not HA) if can  :D

I can't guarantee what non-HA ability it will have, but I'll include an Ability Capsule with each so you can change it's ability if nessecary.  :D
Prof. Z at your service!
@Zhakien itd be awesome if you could include an ability capsule with my grimer :D
(Feb 26, 2017, 08:14 PM)Zhakien Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2017, 08:12 PM)jetevander Wrote: @Zhakien  i would like to request an adamant rhyhorn with rock head ability (not HA) if can  :D

I can't guarantee what non-HA ability it will have, but I'll include an Ability Capsule with each so you can change it's ability if nessecary.  :D

Thank you very much :D
@wartty 
I'll include an Ability capsule with all of them!  :D
Prof. Z at your service!
(Feb 26, 2017, 08:20 PM)Zhakien Wrote: @Zhakien 
I'll include an Ability capsule with all of them!  :D

D: ... too kind too kind :p thank you for your time ! ~
If you can get a Wooper within a GTS trade then i would like shiny Wooper :P . However if you cannot get a Wooper, then I would like Shiny Mimikyu  :D 

Happy trails!
(Feb 26, 2017, 09:55 PM)Ghostlurk Wrote: If you can get a Wooper within a GTS trade then i would like shiny Wooper :P . However if you cannot get a Wooper, then I would like Shiny Mimikyu  :D 

Happy trails!

These are all legit shinies, so I don't see why it wouldn't go through GTS.

The only thing is, I'll be distributing these shinies through Link Trade. That way they don't get sniped.

Anyway, I'll have a Wooper ready for you on Tuesday.
Prof. Z at your service!
(Feb 26, 2017, 10:17 PM)Zhakien Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2017, 09:55 PM)Ghostlurk Wrote: If you can get a Wooper within a GTS trade then i would like shiny Wooper :P . However if you cannot get a Wooper, then I would like Shiny Mimikyu  :D 

Happy trails!

These are all legit shinies, so I don't see why it wouldn't go through GTS.

The only thing is, I'll be distributing these shinies through Link Trade. That way they don't get sniped.

Anyway, I'll have a Wooper ready for you on Tuesday.

I know what you mean by get sniped down, but you probably misunderstood me (it happens don't worry :P ) what I should have said was that you could get Wooper with th GTS then hatch the shiny one. Anyway, thought I should correct myself  Smile