Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Spoiler] Pokémon Sun & Moon Shiny Animation
With the release of Sun & Moon, comes a new shiny animation. I know I've been curious about it, so I'm sure some of you have been as well. I'm honestly disappointed in this change, but feel free to let me know your opinions on the matter! Smile

Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
are the rainbow colours always at the beginning or only when u find shinies?
I kinda like it to be honest :P Better than the old one imo
#LillieDefenseSquad
It's not that bad, it sorta goes with the Su/Mo vibe haha with a big star popping up  :P
@Feax Pretty sure that's for every encounter
@Vinnie Personally, it's just too huge and lackluster for my taste, but I can see its appeal for sure
@MrRhino Oh I agree, it definitely goes w/ the Su/Mo vibe
it fits the vibe, but I really don't like it. I like the sparkle/shimmer better.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
i feel like im @Justin's gonna forget the new animation and runaway from a shiny Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
As a competitive battler, to an extent, I like how quick it is. The old one was really annoying when you have people switching in and out with their team of 6 totally legit shinies.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@"Squeab"  Yeah, that's one thing I've been thinking about a bit, as it does take a while with all the switching. They could've made it so that the animation goes by slightly faster when battling and normal speed during in-game