Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Spoilers] [No story spoilers] Pokemon Sun and Moon Q&A! Your questions answered.
So let's assume a community member may be an experience haxxor. Let's also assume they have access to Pokémon Moon. If you were to ask them questions, what would they be? I have no plans on spoiling the story so don't worry about that, but if you want to know about a Pokemon, their abilities, or stats, let me know.

For example, Wishiwashi's schooling ability only activates if he has enough health. If he drops below a quarter health, he goes from School Form which has beyond ridiculous stats, down to the regular Solo Form who has worse stats than Sunkern. The catch is, if you can recover his health say through Rest, at the end of the turn if he has enough health he will go back into School Form.
[Image: wishiwashi_soloform.png]

[Image: wishiwashi_schoolform.png]
Go ahead and ask away and I shall answer to the best of my ability!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
1. Is there a new way to farm EVs fast since there are no more hordes?

2. Whats the shiny hunting method?

3. Pokemon ORAS gave us probably the best daycare for breeding eggs with little afford, is there something similar or even better than that?

thank you in advance Smile
1. As far as I've seen no. Wild Pokémon can call other wild Pokémon to help them, but that can take a couple of turns.

2. Again nothing I personally have seen, but apparently the chances have been changed to 1/4000

3. Haven't yet reached the day care, playing slowly cause I'm busy, will update when I find answers. Tauros does feel way faster than the bike though.

@Feax
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@Feax Apparently from a few sources I've seen (pokemon_PhD on twitter/people who are playing the hacked versions), there is no pokeradar, horde hunting, or dexnav, but supposedly when you weaken a wild pokemon it will summon an ally, and if you faint the ally it will call on another one, and supposedly this increases the possible shinieness and IVs of the pokemon that are called in if you don't break the chain. I'm not sure if you have to keep the original pokemon alive to keep the chain going or if it can call on allies of different species or something, but if this is true it'll be pretty great as long as we keep O-powers in S/M and PP restoring items are easy to obtain.

Also from the same sources as above people are saying that it's still a 1/4096 chance for shinies, and the guy who says it in game was estimating, but honestly if it is 1/4000 it would be so lit
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Nov 11, 2016, 03:24 PM)Confide Wrote:  Apparently from a few sources I've seen (pokemon_PhD on twitter/people who are playing the hacked versions), there is no pokeradar, horde hunting, or dexnav, but supposedly when you weaken a wild pokemon it will summon an ally, and if you faint the ally it will call on another one, and supposedly this increases the possible shinieness and IVs of the pokemon that are called in if you don't break the chain. I'm not sure if you have to keep the original pokemon alive to keep the chain going or if it can call on allies of different species or something, but if this is true it'll be pretty great as long as we keep O-powers in S/M and PP restoring items are easy to obtain.

Also from the same sources as above people are saying that it's still a 1/4096 chance for shinies, and the guy who says it in game was estimating, but honestly if it is 1/4000 it would be so lit

Hm, I found something similar but they also said it has to do with items ^^ thank you anyways