Popplio
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Starter Choice
Who did you choose?
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
I've only played through Sun once as I got the shiny charm and don't want to lose it, I used Rowlet. Although if USUM starters are the same I'm going to use Litten that time around!
I used Rowlet the first time for Moon, and then I chose Litten for my Sun playthrough. I've been itching to try out Popplio now too because of it. I'll think I'll save that little guy for Ultra Moon, when I get my copy, that is.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I chose litten, but he is honestly REALLY bad, his base speed cripples him so much he is useless
I chose popplio, I knew I would choose popplio the day it was first released
My only regular playthrough was moon where I chose Popplio. In a Wonderlocke I ended up with Magikarp 0-0
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
Before the game came out and before the final form leaks, when we just got to see the starts first form, I loved the look of all the starters. When the time came to choose in Sun, I picked Popplio.

This generation has to be the first generation where I had a genuine hard time picking a starter.
I think my pick was easy. It had to be litten from the first time I saw them. I usually pick fire with the exception of X/Y and HG/SS
I had to pick Rowlett for that grass/flying, because, first time ever getting a flying starter. Plus grass/ghost is ultra cool.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades