Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Twisted-Kitsune's sun and moon breeding service!
now that i have my pokedex for sun filled out, i can finally start giving back to the community! i give you, kitsunes breeding service! (im hopefully gonna try and not be a lazy person anymore and start helpin people out.

Rules:
  • Any request that fails to use the template provided will be ignored
  • Please note i only have pokemon sun, so if you want me to breed a moon specific pokemon, im afraid your out of luck unless you can give me a pokemon i can breed in order to get the specifically bred one.
  • please do not request more then one pokemon at a time[Image: arrow-10x10.png], let other people get their turn!
  • please do be patient! if its been more then a week (and your order isnt a shiny) feel free to message me
  • once your pokemon is done, i will send you a pm saying i am ready to trade, you can either trade me directly or through gts,
  • as for any fourm or any place, please dont be rude or start anything with anyone in here[Image: arrow-10x10.png], thank you
  • i will be taking only 2 shiny pokemon requests at a time due to my laziness and unability to work very fast, if this gets better overtime ill add more, but for now, only twoo at a time, once those two are done, you can request for a shiny.
  • Want to get your VERY first shiny? well your in luck! if you have YET to get ANY shinies, ill be happy to breed you or give you one for free!
  • As a final rule, PLEASE do NOT ask for both a SHINY and 6IV, even IF its possible, itd take[Image: arrow-10x10.png] days or even weeks of our time[Image: arrow-10x10.png] just to get a legitimate one, since were not hacking these pokemon

Template
  • What is your desired pokemon?:
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?:
  • Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc):
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me):
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (again, will take alot longer):
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it?: (this is optional, you only need to give me a good pokemon if your going to ask for a decent iv shiny.) 
Current List:
mmathewsVGC with a Roggenrola every iv cept speed and spatk, weak armor.
slurpyslime123 with a eggecute, harvest ability, skill swap move.

shinies:
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
Roggenrola Boy
IVs: Missing Speed and SpAtk
EVs I can do myself Smile
Ability: Weak Armor
Lvl. 1
I have breedjects with at least 4ivs (I can give you the details if you are interested) : grimer, bagon, gible, goomy, drifloon, growlithe, deino, beldum, magikarp, mareanie, sneasel, and vulpix-a.
@mmathewsVGC no pokemon in return necessary for that! should be easy enough, ill let you know when its ready!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune Hey, buddy! So glad to hear that you finally finished your Pokedex!
 Anyways, though, I was thinking of running a service like this. Would it offend you if I did something similar? 
Thanks,
.  RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 18, 2017, 05:20 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @twisted-kitsune Hey, buddy! So glad to hear that you finally finished your Pokedex!
 Anyways, though, I was thinking of running a service like this. Would it offend you if I did something similar? 
Thanks,
.  RetroTyphlosion

@RetroTyphlosion nah it wouldnt at all! in fact we could even work on this together if youd like ;P
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune Thanks for the quick response! I just didn't want to offend anyone by making a similar service right after you did. Anyways, though, I'd love to work on this together with you! As long as you help me with the one I'm about to make, of course. I'll go ahead and add your FC. Hopefully, we can help others out with our breeding Smile !
-RetroTyphlosion

(Apr 18, 2017, 04:57 PM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: now that i have my pokedex for sun filled out, i can finally start giving back to the community! i give you, kitsunes breeding service! (im hopefully gonna try and not be a lazy person anymore and start helpin people out.

Rules:
  • Please note i only have pokemon sun, so if you want me to breed a moon specific pokemon, im afraid your out of luck unless you can give me a pokemon i can breed in order to get the specifically bred one.
  • please do not request more then one pokemon at a time[Image: arrow-10x10.png], let other people get their turn!
  • please do be patient! if its been more then a week (and your order isnt a shiny) feel free to message me
  • once your pokemon is done, i will send you a pm saying i am ready to trade, you can either trade me directly or through gts,
  • as for any fourm or any place, please dont be rude or start anything with anyone in here[Image: arrow-10x10.png], thank you
  • i will be taking only 2 shiny pokemon requests at a time due to my laziness and unability to work very fast, if this gets better overtime ill add more, but for now, only twoo at a time, once those two are done, you can request for a shiny.
  • Want to get your VERY first shiny? well your in luck! if you have YET to get ANY shinies, ill be happy to breed you or give you one for free!
  • As a final rule, PLEASE do NOT ask for both a SHINY and 6IV, even IF its possible, itd take[Image: arrow-10x10.png] days or even weeks of our time[Image: arrow-10x10.png] just to get a legitimate one, since were not hacking these pokemon

Template
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me):
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it?: (this is optional, you only need to give me a good pokemon if your going to ask for a decent iv shiny.) 
Current List:

shinies:
Can I have an exeggute
Ability: Harvest
Moves: Skill swap and I don't mind the rest
IV: I don't mind
I'm offering: Dartrix
@"RetroTyphlosion" its no problem really! and sure!

@slurpyslime123 comin right up!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
(Apr 18, 2017, 04:57 PM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: now that i have my pokedex for sun filled out, i can finally start giving back to the community! i give you, kitsunes breeding service! (im hopefully gonna try and not be a lazy person anymore and start helpin people out.

Rules:

Template
Current List:
mmathewsVGC with a Roggenrola every iv cept speed and spatk, weak armor.
slurpyslime123 with a eggecute, harvest ability, skill swap move.

shinies:
  • What is your desired pokemon?: Passimian (female)
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: IVs in Attack and Speed
  • Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): HA (Defiant)
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): anything is fine
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (again, will take alot longer): nope
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it?: (this is optional, you only need to give me a good pokemon if your going to ask for a decent iv shiny.): I have breedjects that are 4 to 5IVs
@mmathewsVGC @twisted-kitsune Hey, since I'm helping out here, I'll go ahead and get you your Roggenrolla. Did you want a nickname on that? And while I understand that you'll probably want it at 0 speed IV's, does Spec. Attack matter?