Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Wicked Mart (5IV, BR and Shiny Mons)
Are you breeding the Pokemon for the trades? I dont know what your attitude towards cloning is, but if you want i could trade you for example the beldum for your grwolithe, then i would clone it and send it back to you immediatly afterwards Smile
Are you still looking for leftovers friend? I have some for trade and am interested in a few of your mons. I also have HA Carvahna (psychic fangs) breedjects and Bounsweets (synthesis, play rough) for trade
im interested in your shiny silvally. i can get you both fossils you need and breed you pokemon of your choice
(Dec 20, 2016, 10:37 AM)Planet_Azumarill Wrote: @Wicked13

Grimer - Quick Ball
Togedemaru - Dusk Ball
Sandygast - Ultra Ball
Komala - Ultra Ball
I'll take Sandygast and Komala Smile

(Dec 20, 2016, 10:42 AM)Bad Guy Wrote: Is there a chance you could breed this Magnemite:

Ball: Any
Nature: Modest
Ability: Magnet Pull
IV's: 30/XX/30/31/30/30
Move: Hidden Power (Ground)

I can trade any evoutionary items and most held items.
Which items?
(Dec 20, 2016, 10:46 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: Are you breeding the Pokemon for the trades? I dont know what your attitude towards cloning is, but if you want i could trade you for example the beldum for your grwolithe, then i would clone it and send it back to you immediatly afterwards Smile
I'm breeding them for trades, if you don't have any 5IV we could trade breedjects
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:07 AM)fluffychickens Wrote: Are you still looking for leftovers friend? I have some for trade and am interested in a few of your mons. I also have HA Carvahna (psychic fangs) breedjects and Bounsweets (synthesis, play rough) for trade
Im interested on the HA Carvanha and I should be trading for some leftovers in a couple of minutes but if i don't manage to get them I'll let you know (EDIT: Got the Leftovers)
and which pokemon are you interested in? note that if you're trading breedjects I'll trade breedjects back
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
@Wicked13 Do you have any Dhelmise rejects? I see them on your spreadsheet but not the main post. If not, I'm mainly interested in Growlithe, maybe Eevee. And I'm cool with breedjects, I was gonna breed them again anyways since I like to be the OT lol
I also have a metal coat I'm willing to trade if you don't need the leftovers
No my Beldum is flawless and Adamant :D I just wanted to tell you, you dont have to breed extra for me, as i could clone your pokemon for you and trade it back.
@CellyBean Which mons can you breed?
@fluffychickens I don't but hmmm I could give you a growlithe for your Carvanha Smile and I just got a metal coat too XD
@Taugenichts13 I already have some, anything else you could offer?
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
@Wicked13  i have the items ready
@Wicked13 all breedable ones with egg moves and nature of your choice