Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Wicked Mart (5IV, BR and Shiny Mons)
@Wicked13 Sounds good to me, I'll be on plaza in like half an hour. See you then?
I got a BR Scizor, BR Tapu Lele with HP Fire, BR Shiny Ninetales, flawless Modest 5iv Popplio and a Jolly BR Gyarados.
@Wicked13 Okay, let me know when you can trade
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:45 AM)OverLordBacon Wrote: @Wicked13  i have the items ready
Sorry Dratini was taking a while but I added you and im going online Smile btw I updated the list of needed items
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:48 AM)CellyBean Wrote: @Wicked13 all breedable ones with egg moves and nature of your choice
how about a HA Morelull in a love ball with leech seed, stun spore, amnesia and Growth?
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:50 AM)fluffychickens Wrote: @Wicked13 Sounds good to me, I'll be on plaza in like half an hour. See you then?
Sure Smile
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:54 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: I got a BR Scizor, BR Tapu Lele with HP Fire, BR Shiny Ninetales, flawless Modest 5iv Popplio and a Jolly BR Gyarados.
Which moves do Tapu Lele and Ninetales have?
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
@Wicked13 i can do except for the ha
(Dec 20, 2016, 12:00 PM)Wicked13 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:45 AM)OverLordBacon Wrote: @Wicked13  i have the items ready
Sorry Dratini was taking a while but I added you and im going online Smile btw I updated the list of needed items
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:48 AM)CellyBean Wrote: @Wicked13 all breedable ones with egg moves and nature of your choice
how about a HA Morelull in a love ball with leech seed, stun spore, amnesia and Growth?
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:50 AM)fluffychickens Wrote: @Wicked13 Sounds good to me, I'll be on plaza in like half an hour. See you then?
Sure Smile
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:54 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: I got a BR Scizor, BR Tapu Lele with HP Fire, BR Shiny Ninetales, flawless Modest 5iv Popplio and a Jolly BR Gyarados.
Which moves do Tapu Lele and Ninetales have?

I am comming online now so we can trade
@Wicked13
Ninetails: Blizzard, Freeze Dry, Encore, Dazzling Gleam (Egg: Move, Hypnosis & Disable)
Lele: Psycich, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Moonblast
@Planet_Azumarill
I'm about to start breeding them now Smile
@OverLordBacon
I don't see you :/ let me go back online
@CellyBean
Do you have a list of pokemon you can offer from what I can choose from?
@Taugenichts13
Im interested in both, I'll take the HP Fire Lele but anything else you'd want for that shiny Ninetails?
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
I have the black sludge,Fire plate,Rockey Helment,2 Armor Fossils,Black belt,Choice Specs,Choice band and scope lens and a little more.

I would like Shin pickeypeck,Shiny Pukeumiku,and shiny mikumu or what evr its called,and shiny popillo

if you want all these items for all them thats fine but if you think thats not enough i got more im willing to trade
@Wicked13 i dont really have a list i just have all ingame pokemon. all breedable ones i can breed for your choice and your pick of egg moves and nature. i cant do any HAs or IVS. i already used my heavy ball on a sandshrew and my lure ball on a wingull so those are taken. the rest of my apricorn balls are free to use