Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Charm/Living Dex
Smile 
Hey guise. I am going for a living dex and the Shiny Charm in OR/AS; I need quite a few pokemon. "Touch-Trading" is a no go, because I want a living dex :p So, I was wondering; if I duped my Legend collection, would people be willing to trade me the pokemon I need for legends? I have them all- so you can get any legend you want :D

PS If there is abetter spot to post this, please let me know.
You should post what you're missing too so people know what to look for to offer you.
I will be willing to help so you have to transfer from one game to the other right
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:38 PM)LokoMerlin9 Wrote: I am trying to obtain a living dex. I have Shinies and Legends for trade. You won't know what you get. The more you trade me, the more you get. I do have a list, and this is it here: The Road to a Living Dex. There is better explanation within the sheet.

If you're interested, reply or send me a PM :D I look forward to trading with you guise ^^

The line-up currently is the rest of the legend collection. *I have to more collections on game and one sitting in bank* The list is Heatran, Terrakion, Coballion, Virizion, Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus, Keldeo, Victini, Reshiram, Kyurem, Zekrom, Meloetta, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and finally Diancie. After those guys are gone, a true grab bag begins *all of them are shiny*