Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] The Road to a Living Dex
Star 
I am trying to obtain a living dex. I have Shinies and Legends for trade. You won't know what you get. The more you trade me, the more you get. I do have a list, and this is it here: The Road to a Living Dex. There is better explanation within the sheet.

If you're interested, reply or send me a PM :D I look forward to trading with you guise ^^
I have a living dex. I can breed you all the base stage pokemon.
Well, that could work. But I am lazy. And shinies should be enough to get me what's on that list. I don't care if what I get is shiny or has max IVs or anything. I just want the pokemon.
I had a Living Dex from XY and I can probably help you out. Let me look at your list and see what I have and I'll edit this post.

Edit: Okay I have a bunch of these... how many Pokemon would you want to trade? (numbers wise)
(Dec 28, 2014, 06:41 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I had a Living Dex from XY and I can probably help you out. Let me look at your list and see what I have and I'll edit this post.

Edit: Okay I have a bunch of these... how many Pokemon would you want to trade? (numbers wise)
I have enough shinies and legendaries for what's on that list.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED!!! MY QUEST IS COMPLETE!!!! :D SHINY CHARM AND LIVING DEX ARE BOTH MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Sorry for not getting back to you faster!
I feel unintelligent but what is a living dex?
Living dex is when you capture all ~719 Pokemon, store them in PC (or Pokebank) and it acts as your Pokedex

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/L...k%C3%A9dex
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 2, 2015, 08:59 PM)Skarric Wrote: Living dex is when you capture all ~719 Pokemon, store them in PC (or Pokebank) and it acts as your Pokedex

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/L...k%C3%A9dex

That makes more logical sense. Thanks.