Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Fail...Three Times ;_;
So i need to vent alittle because man I've been at this weeks now none stop, Attempting to catch a shiny lugia, and he finally spawns a week ago only for me to lose him (without even looking at screen!!!) to struggle, then yesterday after well over 1500+ resets, i find him again! just to lose him to struggle...again ;_;

Now, third time being the charm, 235 resets later, he pops again, and without even thinking i SR over him ;_; the tears are real now my friends....

Ok rant over. back to reseting..chain 11..lets do this. ;_;
That's dedication! Smile
First off, dang that's some poor luck Sad 
Second, I'd recommend you put it to sleep, then get it down to 1 HP w/ False Swipe. That should help you capture it, and whenever it wakes up, just put it back to sleep so it can't use PP leading to it struggling itself to death. Good luck!  :D
You go this!Wink
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Lol Good luck Mate! Kappa
Man, the feels. Good luck, you got this.
Heart :D
i can give u a master ball
 i have alot thats how i have a box of legendarys
Good luck!
@Scarce 
good luck and pro tip try using a Pokemon that can have false swipe and a Pokemon that can put a status effect on it like poliwrath with hypnosis hope this helps
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Yea, i have been using Hypnosis on him from my Ninetales each time, i know its not the best status effect, but it usually gives me well over 30+ attempts at him and still..death D: back up to chain 160 now... i know i should get a better pokemon for shiny farming to prevent this, and i will once this lugia is caught, but man i am not leaving this spot till he's in my party.

Shiny chain 160! and yeah i realised before i started that i used my masterball earlier on a damn none shiny Dnari D: same times..stick with repeat/ultra and now timer balls ..