Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Hunting Help!!
Exclamation 
I want to start shiny hunting, but I want to know what method do you guys prefer! Thanks! -Nerdy Sawsbuck! :D Cool
i prefer hunting via DexNav , prolly most newbie friendly and forgiving method in my opinion
If u want strong Shiny Pokemons in terms of right Nature , IVs u gotta Breed for it , takes longer but can be worth :D
(Nov 11, 2015, 04:23 PM)Feax Wrote: i prefer hunting via DexNav , prolly most newbie friendly and forgiving method in my opinion
If u want strong Shiny Pokemons in terms of right Nature , IVs u gotta Breed for it , takes longer but can be worth :D

Thanks! Cool
I honestly prefer the Masuda method, which is to breed the Pokemon you want to be shiny with a Ditto from a region foreign to the Pokemon you want it to breed with. This gets you competitive shiny Pokemon which matter more to me, in my opinion, than non-competitive ones caught via DexNav.
[Insert signature here]
DexNav yields good Pokemon sometimes with Egg moves and Hidden Abilities. It's also less time-consuming than the other options. It can make good competitive Pokemon with a Synchronizer, but the IVs are unlikely to be flawless.

Masuda Method (breeding Pokemon from another region) makes the competitive Pokemon, but it usually takes a long time to get a shiny, probably after loads of boxes filled up with what you've hatched. It's boring, too (at least for me)

So, it depends. It just comes down to luck.