Lvl 12 magnemite
lvl 1 scyther
Lvl 1 squirtle
lvl 65 pelipper
lvl 69 magcargo
lvl 54 Infernape
Non shiny i am willing to trade:

2 event Hoopa's lvl 50

If your interesting, list your shiny pokemon there!!

Also, giving away free espurr 30ivs lvl 1, pme for the espurrs!
I'm very interested in that Squirtle!

My shinies are: Magikarp, Gyarados, Phantump, Bergmite, Kakuna, Zubat (x2), HA Machop, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Milotic, Druddigon (transfered from older games) and Slurpuff.
I'm interested in the Magnemite and Scyther. What would you like to trade for them? Is a level 100, shiny Sudowoodo okay for them both?
(Apr 9, 2016, 01:38 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm interested in the Magnemite and Scyther. What would you like to trade for them? Is a level 100, shiny Sudowoodo okay for them both?

You can list your tradable shinies here, i already have a shiny sudowoodo, thank you for your time!
I don't really have any other shinies that I'm willing to trade. I've only got 6 total. Are there any other Pokemon you might want to trade them for?
I am interested in the Magcargo! What would you like for it?
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Apr 9, 2016, 03:48 AM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I am interested in the Magcargo! What would you like for it?

@TheLastStaravia you can list your shinies pokemon here!!
i love that scyther. what are you looking for? (also do you have a metal coat?)
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Apr 9, 2016, 09:48 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: i love that scyther. what are you looking for? (also do you have a metal coat?)

@TheWildShannon   I do have metal coat, if u still interesting you can list your shinies here!!
okay, hold on i'll give you a link to my shop: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-O...Trade-Shop
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.