Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Pokemon Discussions
The first shiny that I ever saw was a shiny Ralts, in the event where Wally has to catch it.  Sad (Similarly the same thing happened to Werster actually... Volume and language warning though) :

(Nov 2, 2014, 02:51 PM)zenophobia Wrote: The first shiny that I ever saw was a shiny Ralts, in the event where Wally has to catch it.  Sad (Similarly the same thing happened to Werster actually... Volume and language warning though) :

I remember watching that video. He also continued the game to see if Wally kept the shiny. Apparently Wally has no use for swag and tossed it for a nonshiny Kirlia.
(Nov 2, 2014, 02:51 PM)zenophobia Wrote: The first shiny that I ever saw was a shiny Ralts, in the event where Wally has to catch it.  Sad (Similarly the same thing happened to Werster actually... Volume and language warning though) :

Damn that's just horrible when that happens! But I guess it's worse if you encounter a shiny pokemon when you still have no pokeballs/no pokeballs left haha
My first shiny was from chain fishing, and it was Relicanth of course, shinys are all about being pretty and sparkly, and my first is a Pokémon famous for being ugly. Still though, shes awesome. S
ince then I've gotten a shiny Zangoose, SO awesome looking, I was trying to chain for one, and my chain just broke, started a new chain and it was a Zangoose, all bright in blue. Now I've been trying to chain fish out a Clauncher for awhile now, and have ended up with 4 shiny Hoseas. No Clauncher yet.
I'm also slowly trying to breed a perfect Female, Bold, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves, Eevee for Masuda breeding, I got a 6IV male JPN Eevee from Wondertrading, I want a perfect blue Sylveon.

Oh god I saw that live. Even with all the World Records he has, Werster has had some bad luck. For example he's gone into the final fight with Red in HGSS 4 times in the past month 5 minutes off the WR, only to lose.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX