Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Should I buy a Powersave?
Question 
I have wanted to get one for a while but is time worth it? I really want to know from people who have one and in my house $20.00 is a lot to spend on something not food or other things we need.
I would wait for Sun and Moon since we do not know if Sun and Moon will be compatible with our current Powersaves.
Powersaves can be a bit tedious if you're editing a lot of pokemon, because you have to edit them individually. By this, I mean that you can only edit the pokemon in box 1 slot 1, and then you have to boot up your game to swap the next pokemon you want to edit. If that sounds too much of a hassle, @naitre has made a PKHex guide here.

Powersaves does update its code list when new games come out, so chances are Sun/Moon will be compatible eventually. I don't know if the same can be said for PKHex, although I guess they'll always try to update that to keep up with the latest firmware too. Don't quote me on that though as I've never used it, so you may have to ask someone who has
@naitre yeah, I just wasn't sure how different it was in gen 6 since it was supposed to be unhackable. Just wanted to check with you to be sure : )

@GreenMonkey369 I'd agree with naitre, it's worth holding off until we get an update for sun and moon's compatibility