Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Small Forum Update 2/11/2016
There have been a couple more updates since last week and here they are:

[Image: EcDeIKT.png]

If you are typing something on the forum and you accidentally click on to somewhere else on the site, it will remember what you typed and will store it in the Editor's Draft in your Contol Panel, so you dont have to retype what you've been typing Smile

[Image: tIoMb6b.png]

You can now share you experiences on Facebook and Twitter!
clicking the link will send a link about the current thread you are in so you can share it with others

[Image: sKEtKOt.png]

Another update that will make typing messages faster, when you highlight someones post, a reply button will appear and clicking it will take what you have highlighted and put it in the reply box with a quote around it. So if you only want specific parts of the post you can do that aswell!
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
So many updates this is amazing!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 17, 2016, 12:04 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: Another update that will make typing messages faster, when you highlight someones post, a reply button will appear and clicking it will take what you have highlighted and put it in the reply box with a quote around it. So if you only want specific parts of the post you can do that aswell!

@ChaseInfinity , animekidkiller I experienced a problem before trying to tag El Miguel VGC, since after 2 letters is a space. Is there other way around it? Sorry I didn't try much.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

@jouzea you need to put " quotaion marks around the name like this "El Miguel VGC" to get @El Miguel VGC
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 17, 2016, 03:56 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: @jouzea you need to put " quotaion marks around the name like this "El Miguel VGC" to get @El Miguel VGC

Ahh... nice nice. Thanks
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?