Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Some question about breeding and breedject
HI everyone, i have some burning question (may sound dumb/weird) about breeding, i know about the basics already but what i am going to ask is a little different...

1. how do you hatch eggs ?
Do you take one egg at a time and hatch them or collect 5 then start hatching.

2. o power
How do you use your opower EFFECTIVELY ? Which o power did you use ? When do you use your opower (like when you have 5 egg on your team you only start using o power or start using when you start hatching) ?

3. IV checking
To maximize the usage of opower, when do you check your pokemon's IV ? One at a time after hatching one by one then store it in PC to get more space for egg or 5 at a time ?

4. breedject disposal
What do you do with breedjects ? I know some may say wonder trade it, but it just takes too long to wonder trade away one box full of breedject. I rather use the time to breed something else. And is there a quick way to release pokemon besides doing it one by one ?

To summarize my questions :

What is the best way/sequence/method to maximize the efficiency of breeding ? AND one more important detail here, I am breeding for shiny competitive, so you can/should expect me to breed at least 4-5 boxes of breedject before getting what i want.

OKAY, thats all i want to ask, please tell me if i did not ask my question clearly, i will rephrase it because i know the way im asking it can be quite confusing... and yes, english is not my first language so forgive me if i make any mistake hehe.

Please share with me your way/method of breeding. Thank you for reading.
yo sorry but i can t really help u first hand cuz i am also new to this but i learned alot from this video , i hope it helps u^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiAT8FVkVNc
There's really no single best way to do it. You just have to find a process that works best for you. To answer your questions though:

1. I hatch 5 eggs at a time (the 6th slot on my team has a Pokémon with the Flame Body ability to speed up the process). Once all 5 hatch, I take them to the person that checks IVs and then either release them or store them in the box as I see fit.

2. I use the Hatching O-Power once I have 5 eggs in my party.

3. I check the IVs once all 5 eggs hatch.

4. I usually keep the perfect 5-6IV Pokémon for trade bait and release everything else. You can only release them one at a time.
you can use the central part of Lumiose City (if breeding in YX), take 5 eggs and a poke with flame body or magma armor to half the steps you need. on the circle plaza thing you can jump on your bike and stick a piece of paper under the round pad that it's holding it in one direction to create an infinite loop around the tower (im sorry for my poor explanation, english is not my native language)
you only have to press A when something's hatching and when all of the eggs are ready, fly over to the guy who tests your ivs. i'm activating my o-power as soon as i begin the loop.
the o-power always ends more or less by the last egg of my 'zorua-circle' (breeding shiny 5iv zorua, 500 eggs hatched so far.. still breeding.) so i think that's a good way to max use it for me.

breedjects i get are deposed in my pokemon bank until i know what i should do with them. i dont know a fast way for deleting them but i think if you have the space, you may keep a box full and when you are finished, put them all through wonder trades. it might make some people happy. and you can get a surprise too sometimes!
... may be deleting them as soon as you have to deposit them could be a good way. i dont know.

i wish you good luck although i didnt answer all your questions!