Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sorry, but Closed
I'm sorry to you all that requested these spooky pokemon, but because of certain life events, I'm no longer capable to finishing the giveaway. I'm really sorry to each and every person I haven't gotten to yet. Y'all have no idea how bad I feel about this. I would go into detail, but it's not something anybody here needs to/ or should have to care about. Have a good day, and maybe soon I'll see you all in the forums...
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Cool idea :]
Thanks!! ^_^ I've been prepping for this all August for October, but I was so excited!!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Pokemon Deposited: wobbuffet
Pokemon Requested: Pumpkaboo
Level: 22
IGN: Yik
GTS Message: BOO!

Thanks!
@Yik Enjoy! <3
Player IGN: Mikami
Pokemon Requested: Gourgeist
Pokemon Deposited: Machop
Pokemon Level/Gender: 14 male

Thanks!
@huynhminh1504 Enjoy! <3
Pokemon Deposited: Hitmonlee
Pokemon Requested: Trevenant
Level: 32
IGN: Uameky
Pokemon Requested: Pumpkaboo
Pokemon Deposited: Wailmer
Level: 35
IGN: PokeMaster

Thanks!
@Uameky Enjoy! <3
@PokeMaster15 Enjoy! <3