Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sun and Moon predictions
(Feb 28, 2016, 04:57 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Solrock and Lunatone mega evolution confirmed
[Image: CcQFJO5WwAA5ZMT.jpg:large]

if pkmn moon would have a lunatone that would look like majoras mask moon when mega evolved id get that version regardless of which one the powersave codes are going to be released for. that said i know obvs mega lunatone snt going to look like that but still i love that creepy old moon we are like rivals growing up itd fall and id catch it.. wait this sounds like this trust test would that make us friends?
[Image: awesomemoon.jpg]
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
I want the legenderies to be

Sun: Cat

Moon: Turtle
Mega... Poliwrath... enough said.
New Eeveelution. Steel type! Or Flying
i like the werewolf idea! maybe there's gonna be more alien-like pokemon?
(Feb 28, 2016, 06:18 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: See i keep seeing people talk about a Dolphin starter but would Gamefreak ever make a starter not a bipedal or queadruped, i mean i personally would think it would be strange that a starter would be floating in the air like some fish pokemon do when theyre out of the water, i just dont think they would do something like that, but hey i could be wrong

Although snivy has feet, serperior is pretty much a snake. Maybe they'll give the baby dolphin feet. I don't know. Looking back I'm not that into dolphin since we already have lanturn.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Lanturn is based on an anglerfish, more specifically the footballfish, although it shares some similarities with dolphins.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Feb 28, 2016, 10:57 PM)jouzea Wrote:
(Feb 28, 2016, 06:18 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: See i keep seeing people talk about a Dolphin starter but would Gamefreak ever make a starter not a bipedal or queadruped, i mean i personally would think it would be strange that a starter would be floating in the air like some fish pokemon do when theyre out of the water, i just dont think they would do something like that, but hey i could be wrong

Although snivy has feet, serperior is pretty much a snake. Maybe they'll give the baby dolphin feet. I don't know. Looking back I'm not that into dolphin since we already have lanturn.

They could make it Water/Flying to avoid the no leg problem seeing that dolphins are known for leaping out of the water
I believe that we'll be able to travel to Kalos, similar to how we got to go to Kanto in Gold/Silver's post-game. The Zygarde forms, plus the fact the Magearna has ties to Volcanion in the upcoming movie, leads me to believe that the two regions are connected somehow.

I'd like to see Mega Evolutions for the Johto starters.

Character customization needs to be brought back and they should give us even more customization options to make our characters truly unique to us.

They should give a Mega to Smeargle with the ability Prankster. Kappa
All new sun and moon legendary's, like Uxie, Mesprit and the other lake guardians. Just they are spirit guardians of the sun and moon Smile