Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Strongest ground/dragon types in the meta
I just want to know, from a competetive standpoint, what the strongest ground/dragon types are. If possible, listing sets would help too.

Format: Doubles

Totally doesn't relate to my next giveaway

Options so far:
Landorus
Excadrill
Gastrodon
Mamoswine
Salamence
Garchomp
Hydreigon
Kommo-o
singles/ doubles
Doubles
@moo311 

The best Ground type in doubles is also the best competetive Pokémon ever created:

Landorus-T @ Choice Scarf/Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant/Jolly Nature
4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn/Knock Off
- Superpower

Honourable mentions: Excadrill, Krookodile, Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Gastrodon, Garchomp, Mamoswine and Zygarde

And as of Dragon-types, there are quite a few, but I'm too tired to list sets right now. Top contenders for Dragon types in Doubles IMO are: Salamence (Mega and not mega), Latias and Latios (Mega and not mega), Garchomp, Zygarde, Kommo-O, Mega Charizard X, Hydreigon and Naganadel

Cheers

EDIT: I assumed you meant Ground and Dragon types seperately, and not Pokémon with the dual-typing Ground/Dragon. I'll delete this post if I'm mistaken.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Apr 25, 2018, 01:18 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @moo311 

The best Ground type in doubles is also the best competetive Pokémon ever created:

Adamant/Jolly Nature
4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn/Knock Off
- Superpower

Honourable mentions: Excadrill, Krookodile, Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Gastrodon, Garchomp, Mamoswine and Zygarde

And as of Dragon-types, there are quite a few, but I'm too tired to list sets right now. Top contenders for Dragon types in Doubles IMO are: Salamence (Mega and not mega), Latias and Latios (Mega and not mega), Garchomp, Zygarde, Kommo-O, Mega Charizard X, Hydreigon and Naganadel

Cheers

EDIT: I assumed you meant Ground and Dragon types seperately, and not Pokémon with the dual-typing Ground/Dragon. I'll delete this post if I'm mistaken.

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. And yeah, I did mean dragon/ground sepparately.
(Apr 25, 2018, 01:25 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(Apr 25, 2018, 01:18 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @moo311 

Adamant/Jolly Nature
4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn/Knock Off
- Superpower

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. And yeah, I did mean dragon/ground sepparately.
@moo311 Anytime! Okay, cool Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Options so far:
Landorus
Excadrill
Gastrodon
Mamoswine
Salamence
Garchomp
Hydreigon
Kommo-o