Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEAM REPORT] [Team Report] Dis Kat Do
I've been playing with a team lately, and it has been amazing for me. The whole premise for this is running Liepard with Encore, which will literally ruin your day if you mess up. Did you just use Fake Out? Well, you can't do anything else. Did you just Protect? You will use it again. Would you like to hit me with any move? Encore-Disable in yo face. Anyways, this isn't a formal RMT, it is more of a team report. I am always open to suggestions, but I am not asking you for any.

[Image: kangaskhan_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49gc.gif]
KangaKanga (Kangaskhan) @ Kangaskhanite  
Ability: Scrappy  
EVs: 244 HP / 156 Atk / 100 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Fake Out  
- Return  
- Sucker Punch  
- Power-Up Punch  

So ya. We have a Kangaskhan. Basically, it was going to be a Sub-Khan, but I scrapped that idea, and now we have this. It outspeeds Jolly base 100 Pokemon (like Breloom). I didn't change the HP, but it was originally there so that I could get up 4 Substitutes, and still have a bit of health left. I never changed that. I threw the rest into attack, and called it a day. As for the moveset, it is pretty standard. I chose Power Up Punch over Low Kick because I expect to be shutting some Pokemon down, and the setup turn could work out very well. I rarely use Kangaskhan, but it serves as a very good backup Pokemon when the matchup is otherwise unfavorable. I don't use Fake Out all that often, so I might replace it with Protect.

[Image: liepard_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49e7.gif]
Kat (Liepard) @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Protect  
- Encore  
- Fake Tears  
- Foul Play  

Here we have the star of this team, Liepard. I wanted max speed and max health, and, well, here we go. Liepard is an amazing Pokemon. It could have Taunt, Fake Out, Swagger, Knock Off, and Thunder Wave. I used none of that, and instead, I have this. Fake Tears is infinitely useful. Basically, it lets my special attackers (who already hit like a nuke) OHKO anything that moves. Period. Protect is an amazing 1st turn move because I can see if the opponent slipped up, and used something like Protect, or Tailwind, or Trick Room, or Fake Out, or any other attack that would render a Pokemon useless if it was to be locked into it. Foul Play is my one attack to avoid being shut down by Taunt, plus, it is almost a 2KO on Kangaskhan. I would like to mention, this Liepard can survive a Power-Up-Punch from all Mega Kangaskhan's. Foul Play never hurt so bad. Also, I have a Focus Sash. It works very well.

[Image: thundurus_therian_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48w4.gif]
Zues (Thundurus-Therian) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Volt Absorb  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Thunderbolt  
- Dark Pulse  
- Protect  
- Sludge Bomb  

Thundurus-Therian with a Life Orb literally hits like a Nuclear Missile. It does so much raw damage. It doesn't get a ton of OHKO's, but combined with Fake Tears, even most bulky Pokemon will be going down. Thunderbolt is just your regular STAB attack. Dark Pulse is pretty standard on Thundurus-T. Protect is necessary for all doubles endeavors, and Sludge Bomb is coverage and does tons of damage to Fairies. The stats are to maximize speed and damage. I don't see a need to go bulky with this one. I often use Thundurus-T as backup when one Pokemon goes down.

[Image: gengar_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49lt.gif]
Haunted (Gengar-Mega) @ Gengarite  
Ability: Shadow Tag  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Protect  
- Disable  
- Shadow Ball  
- Sludge Bomb  

This is why my team works so well. Mega Gengar hits super hard, and has the Shadow Tag ability, which basically means that, with Liepard, I can shut down a Pokemon, and then proceed to use Fake Tears and tear down the other Pokemon. The stats maximize speed and special attack blah blah blah Encore Disable blah blah blah. Normally leads with Protect blah blah blah.

The other two Pokemon are here to fill coverage. They rarely do anything important. If you have an idea of what they could do, please, tell me. I am not going to go into what they do.

Flame On (Chandelure) @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Flash Fire  
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 192 SpA / 20 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Overheat  
- Shadow Ball  
- Energy Ball  
- Heat Wave  

Silver Bullet (Scizor) @ Lum Berry  
Ability: Technician  
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Aerial Ace  
- Bullet Punch  
- Bug Bite  
- Protect  

Now, for a few battle videos:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle...-271180524
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-271820327

Both videos showcase just why this team is terrifying. Anyways. This is Delta out.
This is awesome. Now I need a Liepard...
nice!i have one of these type of liepards in the PC but i don;t use them even though it's the fastest prankster user.
chandelure is a nice little touch with the awesome typing but scizor i'm not so sure of.
scizor has just gotten really boring and mega kangaskhan!hell no!mega kangaskhan can go and suck a lollipop!
but what you gonna do?
haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate