Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEAM REPORT] The Light and the Dark VGC15 Mega Gardevoir Team.
The Team
[Image: cR0osnw.png]

[Image: gardevoir-mega.gif]
Satine (Gardevoir) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Level: 50
EVs: 108 HP / 124 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Icy Wind/Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

The basis/mega of the team, Gardevoir, named after Lady Satine of Mandalore, Mandalorians can be brutal, but some are peaceful, symbolizing Gardevoir perfectly. The EV spread is animes, dont hurt me pls with Icy Wind for lando coverage [even though i have milotic, might aswell be safe.] or Hidden Power Ground to check Heatrans, even if they run shucas, its good to show your a threat to them

[Image: hydreigon.gif]
Revan (Hydreigon) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

The Dark Lord Revan, a Jedi who fell to the Dark Side but was eventually returned to the Light. It hits hard and is the hard hitter of the team in my opinion, Life Orb'd so I have protect as a option if its threatened, by ice beam or something on the line of that. It doesn't ohko cress, but it brings it down to a decent health percent left, leaving it open to a easy ko the next turn.

[Image: milotic.gif]
Ahsoka (Milotic) @ Maranga Berry
Ability: Competitive
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 60 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Icy Wind/Ice Beam
- Protect
- Recover

A Jedi Padawan who wields two Green Blades. I see Milotic as minor speed control, but its mainly the intimdate punisher. The Moveset and EV Spread is standard, and Maranga Berry over Sitrus since Entei has it. [That may change] Icy wind can be swapped out for Ice Beam, but it has it cause it could last a bit longer than Gardevoir for that icy wind hit.

[Image: entei.gif]
Keeli (Entei) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 116 HP / 132 Atk / 4 Def / 92 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Snarl
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Captain Keeli of the 303rd Clone Legion, a valiant warrior who fought to the bitter end, aka Sacred.
The bulky spread Kiev used to get 2nd place in one of Justin's Tournaments, but instead of Reflect, Stone Edge [Stone Miss] to take care of those pesky Thundurus', and Snarl to be a support mon.

[Image: togekiss.gif]
Padme (Togekiss) (F) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Follow Me

You honestly all should know, if you know star wars, what this Togekiss is named after.
The redirection of the Team, I had Amoonguss before this, but Amoonguss and Ferrothorn dont go well together, So i slapped togekiss on the team, its the basic spread with the basic moves, not much to say that its another form of Speed Control and Redirection, or Paraflinch Central.

[Image: ferrothorn.gif]
Qui Gon (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Now, The Jedi Master, The one who died to the hands of Darth Maul, Qui Gon Jinn. The Ferrorthorn is really a sylveon checker and any other fairy types around there, it also helps alot with those Rotom-Ws and opposing Milotics.

I am accepting any ideas for the team, even if this is only a Report, I always want to make a team better. And i am a Star Wars Nerd.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
standerd Kappa
any damage calcs?
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
(Sep 25, 2015, 10:08 AM)Chimchared7 Wrote: any damage calcs?

Reports dont need calcs, RMTs do tho
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
If this is a team report, where is the footage of you using this team at a PC, Regionals or BS Ladder? kappaHD
[Insert signature here]