Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] Dovas Shiny Center! (New and improved stock!)
(Jan 27, 2018, 10:50 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 10:37 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 10:33 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 10:29 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 10:25 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: well, given what ive seen, that genesect looks promising. although in image 20180127_110735, im curious about the pokemon in the bottom right corner. levels and the bottom right pokemons name would be appreciated.
Naganadel is at the bottom, and sorry but Im not trading my Genesect for Yveltal. What levels do you want? @Umbreon9004
id like the level for naganadel. otherwise it might not work so good
While Im not totally opposed to trading my Naganadel can I ask what other shinies you have? @Umbreon9004 (level is 58)
oh boy, alright well here goes.
Shinys:
Gourgeist
heliolisk
grumpig
latios+latias
diancie
mewtwo
xerneas
yveltal
zekrom
cresselia
regigigas
entei
groudon
kyogre
zapdos
phione
suicune
palkia
rayquaza
articuno
arceus
thundurus
heatran
tapu koko
greninja
sylveon
glaceon
vaporeon
espeon
umbreon
jolteon
leafeon
ditto
decidueye
seviper
absol
dhelmise
manectric
rapidash
typlhosion
pinsir
swoobat
hawlucha
gengar
Tsareena
metagross
ampharos
goodra
tyrantrum
alola raichu
alola ninetales
vikavolt
gardevoir
silvally
feraligator
camerupt
toxapex
charizard
magcargo
drapion
(note that these shinys are under level 100 now)
aromatisse
crobat
another latios
another thundurus
sceptile
another heliolisk
2 more drapions
audino
crustle
flareon
darkrai
trevenant
kommo-o
exeggcute
pupitar
salazzle
quagsire
minior
slowpoke
crabrawler
bagon
pikipek
alolan sandshrew
(and the 3 in my team)
incineroar
umbreon
absol(yes all level 100)
@Umbreon9004 Dang, thats more than I was expecting. Ive been looking for a Minior, A-Ninetails  and 
​​​​Dhelmise in-particular for a while and would definitely trade Naganadel and anything in the original picture for them. Other than those nothing really interests me except maybe Ampharos.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
ive been hunting shinys since the x and y days, and some of my pokemon in my boxes are still from that game.i didnt really start to expand in shinys until ORAS, and im not even gonna mention the selection of legendary pokemon i have with me as well. I could try and trade the pokemon you requested to you in exchange for other pokemon.
@Umbreon9004 

Wow... that is an impressive list.. Congrats on the collection

(Jan 27, 2018, 12:17 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Umbreon9004 

Wow... that is an impressive list.. Congrats on the collection

yep, im quite proud of it
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:12 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: ive been hunting shinys since the x and y days, and some of my pokemon in my boxes are still from that game.i didnt really start to expand in shinys until ORAS, and im not even gonna mention the selection of legendary pokemon i have with me as well. I could try and trade the pokemon you requested to you in exchange for other pokemon.

Yeah, I never really hunted till sun moon but still I had a ton of shinies from friends, give aways and the occasional random encounter (not to mention the 10 or so friend safari mons I got by accident in X).
What do you want? (note, most of my shinies Id rather not part with as Im trying to get rid of things I dont like for those I do hence why I only posted one pic some are negotiable though)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:22 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:12 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: ive been hunting shinys since the x and y days, and some of my pokemon in my boxes are still from that game.i didnt really start to expand in shinys until ORAS, and im not even gonna mention the selection of legendary pokemon i have with me as well. I could try and trade the pokemon you requested to you in exchange for other pokemon.

Yeah, I never really hunted till sun moon but still I had a ton of shinies from friends, give aways and the occasional random encounter (not to mention the 10 or so friend safari mons I got by accident in X).
What do you want? (note, most of my shinies Id rather not part with as Im trying to get rid of things I dont like for those I do hence why I only posted one pic some are negotiable though)
believe me if i could set up my own trade shop here i would. anyways, like i said, that nahag pokemon intrigues me. perhaps a dhelmise is what you would consider trading it for?
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:24 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:

believe me if i could set up my own trade shop here i would. anyways, like i said, that nahag pokemon intrigues me. perhaps a dhelmise is what you would consider trading it for?
Fair enough. When Spring Break gets here Im gonna soft reset poiple for its shiny so trading Naga here is fine, plus that means I can scratch dhelmise off my list of pokemon I need to masuda for, doing Minior in sun rn.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:27 PM)Dova Wrote:

Fair enough. When Spring Break gets here Im gonna soft reset poiple for its shiny so trading Naga here is fine, plus that means I can scratch dhelmise off my list of pokemon I need to masuda for, doing Minior in sun rn.

didnt take me long to random encounter my shiny minior. i was just lucky i made it through two moves without it using seld destruct
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:32 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:

didnt take me long to random encounter my shiny minior. i was just lucky i made it through two moves without it using seld destruct
Thats what stops me from sos-ing it, I think id die even more inside if that happened to me. I added you and my fc is under my avatar, anything else you want to trade or no?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:37 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:32 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:22 PM)Dova Wrote: Yeah, I never really hunted till sun moon but still I had a ton of shinies from friends, give aways and the occasional random encounter (not to mention the 10 or so friend safari mons I got by accident in X).

Thats what stops me from sos-ing it, I think id die even more inside if that happened to me. I added you and my fc is under my avatar, anything else you want to trade or no?
il probably just let you know if i do