Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] Dovas Shiny Center! (New and improved stock!)
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:43 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:37 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:32 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:27 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:24 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: believe me if i could set up my own trade shop here i would. anyways, like i said, that nahag pokemon intrigues me. perhaps a dhelmise is what you would consider trading it for?
Fair enough. When Spring Break gets here Im gonna soft reset poiple for its shiny so trading Naga here is fine, plus that means I can scratch dhelmise off my list of pokemon I need to masuda for, doing Minior in sun rn.

didnt take me long to random encounter my shiny minior. i was just lucky i made it through two moves without it using seld destruct
Thats what stops me from sos-ing it, I think id die even more inside if that happened to me. I added you and my fc is under my avatar, anything else you want to trade or no?
il probably just let you know if i do

Says I "cant select that pokemon" when I trade with you but I went to another trade and I could just fine. Hmmm
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
ohhh i know the problem...im still using pokemon sun, not ultra sun or moon...
i was afraid that was gonna be the case. honestly i just wanted to see if it would work or not despite it being a previous game. clearly not though
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:50 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:  i know the problem...im still using pokemon sun, not ultra sun or moon...

So can we not trade, I forgot they weren't in SM
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
ok how about this. you can have the dhelmise for that aigislash?
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:54 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: ok how about this. you can have the dhelmise for that aigislash?
No can do mate, sorry. The box with Agislash and the one beggening with sneasal are both 100% off limits.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:56 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:54 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: ok how about this. you can have the dhelmise for that aigislash?
No can do mate, sorry. The box with Agislash and the one beggening with sneasal are both 100% off limits.

....ok then...porygon z then?
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:58 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018, 12:56 PM)Dova Wrote:

....ok then...porygon z then?
Im just gonna list the ones Ill traee because Im gonna feel bad if I keep saying no.
Nuzleaf x3
Infernape
Zeckrom
TypeNull
Mimikyu
Pikipek
Ariados
Clawitzer
Heliolisk
Swellow
Drapion
Metagross
Medicham
Turtonator
Latias
Octillery x2
Altaria
Quilladin
Stunfisk
Pidgey
Grumpig x3
Garchomp
Floatzel x2
Gastrodon
Shellos
Lombre
Rowlett
Bidoof
Magikarp
Arbok
and thats about it.
not too impresive ai know but the Porygon 2 has sentimental value to me and Pikachu is the flying-surfing pikachu event so Im pretty sure its kinda rarer than Id want to trade for a Dhelmise.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
mhm,i see. and how many of those are level 100
(Jan 27, 2018, 01:11 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: mhm,i see. and how many of those are level 100

Arbok, Latias, Kyurem and Garchomp (This is the most time I think Ive ever spent on one of my shiny threads, not that Im complaining)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
hmm, well im always looking for good shinys. especially if they are legendary. how about the kyurem.i guess if you really cant then i guess il deal with the garchomp