Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] Scotty's Pokemon Ranch! Breedjects, Breedables, and More!
(Oct 15, 2017, 02:31 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ScottyThunder 
Hi, Don't know if you are interested but if you want to take some of my breedjects to add to your cause I would be glad to help, it's always nice to see breeders working for the community. I am currently giving away breedjects to anyone who wants them anyway so feel free to request any you want:
My breedject thread

Hey, thanks a lot! It's great to know I've got such talented people there to help me out as I'm getting this off the ground. I'll be sure to ask if I need anything!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hey Scott you up for a challenge if you currently have no other projects on hand?
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 16, 2017, 03:11 AM)Kris Wrote: Hey Scott you up for a challenge if you currently have no other projects on hand?

Challenge is my middle name! And requests always take priority! What have ya got for me?

All right, I'm not sure how many people like Location Breeding, but I love hatching eggs in specific Locations. So, I got a request that I'm hoping will really challenge you. A HA {Magic Guard} Timid Abra with Barrier Egg Move at the Altar of the Sunne { if you have Sun } / Lake of the Sunne {if you have Moon } IVs are fine, but preferably 5 -Atk

In a Beast Ball
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 16, 2017, 04:22 AM)Kris Wrote: All right, I'm not sure how many people like Location Breeding, but I love hatching eggs in specific Locations. So, I got a request that I'm hoping will really challenge you. A HA {Magic Guard} Timid Abra with Barrier Egg Move at the Altar of the Sunne { if you have Sun } / Lake of the Sunne {if you have Moon } IVs are fine, but preferably 5 -Atk

In a Beast Ball

That doesn't sound too ha-

Oh Arceus. Please tell me I still have my beast ball Abra...

Anyway, it may not be done by tonight, I've got school and then drivers ed until 10 pm, but I'll try to get it done as quick as possible

(Oct 16, 2017, 07:17 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2017, 04:22 AM)Kris Wrote: All right, I'm not sure how many people like Location Breeding, but I love hatching eggs in specific Locations. So, I got a request that I'm hoping will really challenge you. A HA {Magic Guard} Timid Abra with Barrier Egg Move at the Altar of the Sunne { if you have Sun } / Lake of the Sunne {if you have Moon } IVs are fine, but preferably 5 -Atk

In a Beast Ball

Anyway, it may not be done by tonight, I've got school and then drivers ed until 10 pm, but I'll try to get it done as quick as possible

Thanks, I look forward to it.

OH one more thing.

With Hidden Power Fighting
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:22 AM)Kris Wrote:

In a Beast Ball

OH one more thing.

You are the literal worst

@ScottyThunder I do my best to be the worst
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:22 AM)Kris Wrote:

In a Beast Ball

OH one more thing.

(Oct 16, 2017, 08:14 AM)Kris Wrote: @ScottyThunder I do my best to be the worst

Sincerest apologies for this taking so long, I've been a bit tied up as of late. All the chaining for HA's isn't making it any easier either, so if you need that Abra by a specific day I apologize if it isn't ready by then

are you guys still taking request?