Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] Scotty's Pokemon Ranch! Breedjects, Breedables, and More!
(Oct 25, 2017, 07:27 PM)Strawberry_Soda Wrote: are you guys still taking request?

Yessir! What can I do for ya?

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hey man if you have an opportunity I am intersted in an adament rowlet since on your stock sheet it says you have 5 IV ones. I'd love to strike a deal.
(Oct 28, 2017, 10:16 AM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey man if you have an opportunity I am intersted in an adament rowlet since on your stock sheet it says you have 5 IV ones. I'd love to strike a deal.

No need for a deal, all my mons are free! Apologies for the late reply, I just got home from work, but I'll be on the rest of the night! Just message me when you're available to trade and the Rowlet is yours!

I can do it now if you still can! I can shoot you a 4-5 IV mon for breeding (should you choose) in return!
(Oct 28, 2017, 03:27 PM)wightvoid Wrote: I can do it now if you still can! I can shoot you a 4-5 IV mon for breeding (should you choose) in return!

I'll add your FC and jump onto the plaza as quick as I can! Send me a trade invite when you're ready, and just give me whatever you want, I care only for helping people when I can!

Hello @ScottyThunder  I was told to try over here as I hunt for a shiny sandygast to start my USUM adventure.
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:43 PM)Bawnawgwa Wrote: Hello @ScottyThunder  I was told to try over here as I hunt for a shiny sandygast to start my USUM adventure.

Hello there! Sorry about the delay, for some reason I never got a notification from the tag. What can I do for ya?

Hey, are you guys still taking requests?
(Nov 4, 2017, 07:48 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:43 PM)Bawnawgwa Wrote: Hello @ScottyThunder  I was told to try over here as I hunt for a shiny sandygast to start my USUM adventure.

Hello there! Sorry about the delay, for some reason I never got a notification from the tag. What can I do for ya?

Hey, I was on the gamefaq Pokemon sun trading forum looking for a shiny sandygast for USUM. Someone just said to come here and try to look :P.
(Nov 4, 2017, 05:41 PM)Ryanb6991 Wrote: Hey, are you guys still taking requests?

Yes of course! My apologies for the late reply, I DM'd a roughly 11 hour session of D&D last night and am still getting over the DM Crash... what can I do for ya!