Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
27/4/16

Our rampage was cut short before we reached the chatelaine for the super multi battle rank. I promise to finish this entry in a while.

*SPOILER ALERT*

[Image: 191476.jpg]

Okay, so Jouzan and I was rampaging in the multi battle tournament in battle maison. At first we lead his shedinja, but it seems both leads of our opponents has something to deal with it. I think our opponents knew what our leads are but not our backups.

So we switched his Makarov as our lead. And he seemed pumped up to be starting
[Image: swampert_fsjal_by_skyhighfae-d4gaupi.png]

Bijou lead with Makarov, and together they destroyed opponents. We didn't even need Ace and shedinja most of the time.

It was all good until we were matched with Sydney and Fleur. No, not the elite four Sidney, it's a foreigner that seemed to be from Kalos Region but I'm not quite sure.

[Image: XY_Tourist_M.png][Image: 145px-XY_Furisode_Girl_3.png]

Sydney sent his exploud while Fleur chose her own sylveon.

Jouzan told me that most explouds have soundproof ability that protects them from Bijou's hyper voice. So we agreed to knock it out first.

Makarov immediately went to attack the exploud, while mega-evolving, with his waterfall attack. My Bijou gave him a helping hand.

Surprisingly, the exploud endured our hit like a boss.

Sydney: "Tsk, tsk."

Jouzan: "What?"

S: "Don't think Ampee will be taken down by such a pathetic combo."

Me: "Ooh we have here a trash talker."

S: "Now show them what you got, Use HYPER BEAM!!!"

But nothing happened. Jouzan and I held back our laughter. It seemed Ampee, his exploud, got really hurt in our last attack and couldn't move.

S: "Lucky noobs" (his face turned red)

Fleur: "Pathetic. Go Steevee"

The sylveon attacked Makarov with his moonblast and it landed a critical hit!!

[Image: YV5Dq79.jpg]

Makarov finished Ampee the next turn with another one of his waterfall attack. And Bijou attacked Steevee with her hyper voice. It seemed that I would need three hyper voice to finish off Steevee. Steevee attacked with his moonblast again and knocked out Makarov.

Jouzan sent out shedinja.

S: "Heh"

J and M: "Now, what?"

S: "You better step aside and just watch me defeat these two, Fleur, you're just a dead weight anyways."

F: "..."

What a douche!! He then sent out his gardevoir. Jouzan then grabbed shedinja as if hiding it from gardevoir.

S: "HAHA! It's no use, Saika will trace wonder guard even if you hide it! HAHA!! I'm the greatest!! Let's go Saika! Defeat these weaklings once and for all!"

Wait, Saika as in Totsuka Saika?!

[Image: tumblr_mna7r1d5SF1sqjnz4o1_1280.jpg]

M: "Hey, is that gardevoir a boy? Why didn't you evolved it into gallade?"

S: "E-eh. I made it hold moon stone instead of dawn stone, so I was surprised too"

We were really in trouble since the only pokemon we have that can hit a wonder guard gardevoir is Jouzan's shedinja. And we are quite sure it doesn't have enough strength to OHKO outside of a critical hit.

S: "This game is mine! Use shadow ball!"

Bijou then attacked with hyper voice and brought Steevee to his knees.

S: "Fleur, your pokemons are pathetic, you should really train them some more, you're no help at all"

He's a douche with his teammate, too.

Then shedinja attacked Saika with a shadow claw! Saika fell down on his knees and couldn't get up.

Sydney was really taken aback when shedinja attacked. He probably thought for sure that the shadow ball knocked him out, but Jouzan gave him a focus sash.

S: "I got you there, didn't I? I knew you were stronger than me and I was only joking when I insulted you guys. Hehe"

What an annoying douche?!

[Image: electricity.gif]

Then another shadow ball flew to knock out shedinja. It came from Steevee! Bijou failed to knock him out and he survived with a slither of health.

F: "Why have I teamed with a pathetic loser like you?"

Shedinja fainted.

Our opponents then started to argue, it seemed like they're having a fallout. I have no pokemon to hit a wonder guard gardevoir, to give us a fighting chance, I did something I'm not proud of. I added more fuel to their fight, hoping they would attack each other the next turn.

Jouzan: "Hey, what're you doing?"

M: "Ssshhh. I have a plan"

We were all surprised when Saika attacked Bijou. I thought for sure it fainted.

S: "HAHAHA. You thought you can defeat ME?"

Bijou can now only survive one more psychic attack.

Bijou used hyper voice, it didn't affect Saika but it knocked out Steevee.

S: "See, I told you to just sit in the corner and marvel with my superior fighting skills!"

Okay, so they're still fighting. There's still hope then.

Fleur sent out her glaceon. When I saw glaceon, I had a feeling that my chances went up in dealing with Saika.

Hoping that they'll start fighting this turn I asked bijou to protect, but surprisingly they still attacked Bijou.

So I thought, probably next turn, since they're still arguing. But they still attacked Bijou.

Then I sent out Ace. I wanted to make sure that if my plan worked, Ace would attack before glaceon, so we setup a tailwind after mega-evolving.

Saika attacked before Ace finished the setup and we lost almost half of Ace's health. The sunny day was then covered by clouds and hail started falling.

[Image: blizzard_evenings_by_skittystrawberries-d5uqznu.png]

My eyes lit up while Sydney was mortified. He shouted curses towards Fleur as Saika and Ace was buffeted by the hail. Saika still survived though.

The next turn Ace protected and we watched Saika faint through the hailstorm. Ace was below half health.

F: "Now you go to the corner as I win this thing, you fool!"

Seriously, why in the world did these two psychos agreed to be a team? They reached this stage while fighting with each other, it's pretty impressive.

F: "I'll end this now HAHAHA!"

I agree, it's time to finish this. But I'm the one winning this thing. Tailwind is up, and I'm sure Ace's flamethrower can OHKO any glaceon. So we proceeded to attack.

Ace gave his all on our attacked and took down glaceon. Jouzan and I cheered as we thought we emerged victorious

F: "Heh"

but glaceon was wearing a focus sash of its own!

Glaceon was burned with our flamethrower however, so Ace with below half HP only needed to survive whatever attack glaceon brings.

It sent a blizzard and with hail storm, there's no way to dodge it. The field was covered with ice and we couldn't see what happened.

We found both our pokemon fainted when the dust settled.

The referee gave the victory to our opponents. After the review, Ace fainted from the blizzard attack first. Glaceon fainted from the burn immediately afterwards.

Our opponents left before we congratulated them, and as they were leaving I heard their conversation.

S: "So what's our score now?"
F: "11-10. Now, I'm leading"
S: " We'll see about that, I'm gonna win our next match for sure!"

So in the end, I finally understood them. They really have a weird partnership.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

5/2/16

I just learned about another feature of the VS Recorder. So I sent out my Multi battle with Jouzan against Fleur and Sydney to try it.

Here's the code: KZ2G-WWWW-WW4X-WR78
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

9/5/16

I spent the first week of the month catching the legends: zygarde and darkrai with the natures and IVs that I prefer. The rest of the month will be for the other legendaries rumored to appear in our region in the following days: articuno, zapdos, moltres, shiny xerneas, and shiny yveltal.

What a time to be alive!

I should make a summary at the end of the month to commemorate this awesome month.

[Image: 56eafd0ce6ac38374464d2895106548d46e5377c...0df7f3.jpg][Image: darkrai_kirby_by_yacob500-d7s7ynb.png]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

@"le2017" Good to hear from you again! Welcome back!

10/5/16

I know I saw some travel magazines before to a certain region, and that they'll be having a special package tour this year.

[Image: alola.jpg]

Well, they finally gave a date, November 18, 2016! It's so close to my birthday I'm so hyped!

So I immediately called Yayan, my bf, and well, he's hyped too! We'll probably bring Jouzan/Otep, his brother, with us too.

Their tourism department seems really active, they even have an official video promoting their region, Alola

We should start saving for our trip, well, we do have a "tour other region" savings fund anyway.

Aaaand they seem to have different breed of Pokemons there too! In fact, the video showed Alola's "starters". Starters are the pokemons given to aspiring pokemon trainers after their graduation.

What caught my interest is the cute owl pokemon, it's even cuter than a hoothoot.

[Image: rowlet.jpg]
[Image: 45385_1295488405546_full.jpg]

Can't wait!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

17/5/16

This month is really a hectic one. I found out that a lot of legendary pokemons were around the region, I already caught darkrai and yveltal, but I had trouble catching the others.

I'm currently hunting for Articuno,

[Image: bc23559839e0fc414b50eddeed0091b5e8d623ab_hq.gif]

But this articuno, I want seemed to be too timid, it evaded me in these two weeks. So maybe the bird, knows that I'm hunting it, so I decided to take a break and maybe try my luck some other time.

So I resumed breeding my pidgey hoping to find one with an almost perfect Defense. Too bad, only need 30 IVs and not 31 for hidden power ice. All this hassle could've been avoided if a pidgeot can learn to fire ice beams but, oh well. Hopefully, the Alola region have some technique to teach it to pidgeys, or hopefully pidgeys native will be able to so.

I heard about a cult following pidgeot and omanyte, I wonder what it's all about.

[Image: That+s+all+i+have+_d1534c6a534eae59460b4f424a951326.png]

But something tells me that i don't really wanna know.

Breeding for this specific pidgey, seems to be harder than hunting the articuno. So I stopped for awhile. I withdrew Sabo, and some other mons I recently bred:

Marco, my future fearow still a spearow, named after the 1st division commander of the Whitebeard pirates

[Image: 648c3fef14a03f09ff5ffc98d8fa8383.jpg][Image: 022_fearow_by_x_squishystar_x-d4qz7hz.gif]

[Image: 188402f0af20662ee77fd0e9ae0e85b9.jpg]
Yeah I know, Marco seems to fit either Ho-oh or Moltres more, but I gave the name to my fearow as I only want legendary pirates to be legendary mons. (Not a knock on Marco, though, he's still cool in my book)

Sweet Pea, my future azumarill still a maril, named after one of the Kuja pirates.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmK8UUahjqamUEqclHjpK...X0QOOdZhCg][Image: latest?cb=20130717060730]

The saga of being round like azumarill

Nami, i'm still unsure if I'll evolve her someday, my purrloin is a perfect Nami as she is now, named after the Cat Burglar Navigator of the Strawhat Pirates

[Image: wanted_nami_by_chaosvalentine-d483jka.jpg?w=614][Image: 40e3fb9a3de7497cd8aff3a517248c93.jpg]

Nami will probably have a meowth though and make it use payday everytime [Image: dd17eb14e06d993839da4896fc207bfe-d4zlffl.png]

Hildon, my future crobat still a zubat, although I named my first crobat Moriah, i want this new crobat to be named after his underling Hildon and Gengar to be named THE former shichibukai Moriah

[Image: latest?cb=20130504223921][Image: gray_pokemon_crobat_hd-wallpaper-390568.jpg]

[Image: gengar_moria_by_cuttycommando-d4txp9m.png]

And finally, MonkeyDLuffy, my future infernape still a chimchar, named after the future Pirate King, captain of Strawhat Pirates

[Image: 12269713_520781121424611_1187160004_n.jp...OA%3D%3D.2]

I took them all to try some Double battle test in Mauville city. They held their future items, but only one of them is fully trained (only Sabo) and their attacks were only the egg moves their parents passed to them.

First battle, we beat our opponent in a very one-sided battle. I was thinking that my baby pokemons may be able to beat all our five opponents.

Well, our opponents proceeded to beat as in the next matches. Yeah they stomped us HARD.

Really, we stood no chance. Not even RNG helped us (Hildon had hypnosis)

Poor Sabo and Hildon fainting from their own attacks (Flare Blitz and Bravebird)

But I really needed that. I needed a breather from soft resetting and breeding. So yeah it was all good, they loved the battle anyways.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

(May 17, 2016, 12:37 AM)jouzea Wrote: Nami, i'm still unsure if I'll evolve her someday, my purrloin is a perfect Nami as she is now, named after the Cat Burglar Navigator of the Strawhat Pirates

[Image: wanted_nami_by_chaosvalentine-d483jka.jpg?w=614][Image: 40e3fb9a3de7497cd8aff3a517248c93.jpg]

This. Is. Perfect.
Hekhek I know @Luffy I probably won't evolve her.

Jouzan's Diary

[Image: GBldL9T.jpg]

I woke up from my afternoon nap, when Miya called me using Holo-caster. Lately, we've been talking a lot about our trip to Alola region and it's starter pokemons. I really like that Litten.

This time though, she told me how tired she was hunting for the legendaries that recently swarmed Hoenn. Kalos is not different though, in fact, I have seen these few legendaries myself loitering around. A few trainer said they found manaphy as well, but I haven't seen one yet.

Miya seemed to be tired of hunting articuno. I told her not to stress herself about it.

She probably didn't know, but these articunos are different from those found in Seafoam Islands in Kanto, it's even different from those native here in Kalos. These articunos are quite evasive during hailstorms. So to increase the chances of catching one you have to somehow influence the weather.

[Image: articuno_la_by_cbmcqttcf-d373w1i.jpg]

So after a few hours I managed to catch one with the help of my charizard y, Blace.

I called Miya and traded it to her. I hope it lessened her stress somehow.

After that I went back to my nap.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?