Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] A Very Special Valentine's Shiny. [CLOSED]
Heart 
Hello ladies and gents.
Today I felt like doing something very simple.
I thought It could be fun to put up a thread for a very romantic (yet dumb) Valentine's offer.

[Image: 370.png]

What else could I be offering? Alomomola? Pffffft Is Alomomola golden?

But this is not your ordinary Shiny Lvdisc

This Luvdisc will sweep you off your feet.

It has Attract to bring you in with it, it can inToxiccate you with its love, it can swim up a Waterfall if you tell it too, and if you love it, it will Return the care back towards you.

It also has a Naughty Nature. *wink*

If you are interested in this lovely companion. Just post an offer. It dosent have to be too much. Just enought to spread the <3.
Would love that! What Are you looking for? Smile
Ahahahahahah! That description make me wish I had more to offer. All I can think of is a shiny Crobat named Piney.
(Feb 6, 2016, 12:49 AM)Forest Wrote: Would love that! What Are you looking for? Smile

Im just looking for anything interesting. Not necesarily something big. I recognize that what i am offering IS just a Luvdisc so im not too demanding. What would you offer?
I offer you a shiny aipom xD
I can offer shiny Zubat and minun?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Any of my Shinies?
Would love to get my hands on this to surprise my girlfriend with it. I can offer a Dialga, or if you're rather into shiny's I have a shiny Geodude, Graveler (yapz... also caught them in the same place within 2 hours of another), Bulbasaur and Latias. Or if you want to breed your own I can offer a Japanese Ditto. :D
I can offer Shiny Dodrio, Turtwig, Charizard, and some other shinys.
(Feb 6, 2016, 08:54 AM)KumaDeBeer Wrote: Would love to get my hands on this to surprise my girlfriend with it. I can offer a Dialga, or if you're rather into shiny's I have a shiny Geodude, Graveler (yapz... also caught them in the same place within 2 hours of another), Bulbasaur and Latias. Or if you want to breed your own I can offer a Japanese Ditto. :D

Check your PM inbox. I would love it if somebody gave this to their girl. Smile Best outcome of a Valentine's offer.