Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] An Egg For An Egg
Rainbow 
To keep the legacy of Beastmoose's awesome random egg giveaway alive, I will be starting a rather peculiar "tradeshop"!
[Image: Spr_5b_Egg.png][Image: Spr_5b_Egg.png][Image: Spr_5b_Egg.png][Image: Spr_5b_Egg.png][Image: Spr_5b_Egg.png][Image: Spr_5b_Egg.png]
It's simple:
  1. You probably have eggs leftover
  2. I probably have eggs leftover
  3. No one knows whats inside them anymore
  4. Lets trade!
[Image: tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif]

Let me know if you want to trade, we'll set up a date, and let those eggs roll!!
p.s. I'll be trading up to 3 eggs per person
I'll take one off you a little later
(Jun 28, 2015, 03:44 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: I'll take it no one wants eggs Sad ?

Well... at least from my take on it... We don't know what we are going to get. While that may seem amazing and mysterious, there is always that chance that you happened to be making gyarados, while we send over soemthing liek a dratini with Xspeed. A lot of people don't want to take such risks.

However, I must live up to my Nevadan life and take 2 eggs Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Jun 28, 2015, 09:50 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Well... at least from my take on it... We don't know what we are going to get. While that may seem amazing and mysterious, there is always that chance that you happened to be making gyarados, while we send over soemthing liek a dratini with Xspeed. A lot of people don't want to take such risks.

However, I must live up to my Nevadan life and take 2 eggs Smile

It is about the fun, not getting wondrous pokémon with 4 egg moves Wink If you're looking for competitive pokémon I suggest you go to one of the give aways :P I honestly do not know what is in any of the eggs and I shuffeled them multiple times to increase randomness even further Smile

Anyway I'm glad you will still take 2 :D
Lets trade!
(Jun 28, 2015, 07:42 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I'll take one off you a little later

Awesome!
I guess being sad makes people respond in pity kappa
Anyway I'll PM you ^^
I'm just about to head out the door but I'll do some egg trades with you later.
(Jun 28, 2015, 10:16 AM)takeonzach Wrote: I'm just about to head out the door but I'll do some egg trades with you later.

Cool!
It's 7:21 pm here sooo don't stay out for too long ;P
Make sure to tell me what they are
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Just PM'ed you Wink
Mr. Mime (4IV) and a Scyther with 2IV's :P
Bump Smile