Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [CLOSED] I am the one who breeds [TRADE SHOP]
Id like a swirlix (w/ whipped dream) plz. Don't have any poke u wanted though so I can grind up for a choice band.
Can I trade you an ability capsule for a bagon and a honedge you have please? That would be awesome!
IGN: Nickolaus
FC: to the left
could i get a dratini ?
Updated my looking for list, added to my already have bred list and added more items. I will be getting to each and every one of you sooner rather than later. Also, items are wanted indefinitely so if you see somebody offer an item you want to offer don't be discouraged, I hate getting BP.
Hi! I have an ability capsule, master ball, and a perfect IVed growling! Do you want?
Huh, I see you added Corfish to your list. I could get you one that's adamant HA and have dragon dance and aqua jet.
i would like a larvitar and a chinchou plz Smile im offering a masterball
(Feb 14, 2015, 09:50 PM)Cloudcotton Wrote: Huh, I see you added Corfish to your list. I could get you one that's adamant HA and have dragon dance and aqua jet.

Did you want to trade Corphish for the Cleffa or did you want to do the choice band?

(Feb 14, 2015, 08:05 PM)DURRIKING Wrote: could i get a dratini ?
What would you like for the Dratini?

As for everybody else, I'll be getting to you via PM when I'm done with your poke. Multi quotes are too hard on mobile :-$
Hey friend, I have a growlithe with the specifications you were looking for. Id be very interested in one of those zubats you listed
I would do the Corphish trade, cuz BP problems  :s The Corphish is 5iv too and all you need to do is ev it. If you want a nickname I can nickname it for you. Angel