Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Eeveeli's Daycare [CLOSED]
Heart 
[Image: embroidered_pokemon_sign___by_lapinoufou-d3k95r8.png]

RULES
All the IV spreads and the gender are random. Are you looking for a specific one? Ask me otherwise I will give you a random one.
✽ More information about what I wrote above me: I won't breed for 6IV pokemons because it's really rare to get one
✽ Please offer fair pokemon for trade. This isn't GTS. I won't give you a mew or anything like that for a zubat.
✽ I can also do requests/breed a specific pokemon, just PM/ask me in the topic about it.
Please add my FC before you ask me for a trade. Otherwise I won't trade with you
✽ My timezone is GMT+1 so i'm not online all the time.
✽ All the pokemons are KB (except if I say that they're not)
✽ If you want it nicknamed please tell me before we trade.
✽ Some pokemon will have items with them and some don't

DO YOU SEE A POKEMON THAT YOU WANT?
Fill in this form in the comments otherwise I won't trade with you.

Friendcode/IGN  xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (name)
What pokemon do you want from the list  (Please tell me here about what gender/IVs you want + the nickname if I have to give it one)
What pokemon are you offering  (pokeball) | (pokemon) | (nature) | (abilities) | (IVs X=unknown) | (moves)

[Image: djfa1Ds.png]

WAITINGLIST [Image: bulletred.gif][Image: bulletorange.gif][Image: bulletgreen.gif]
✽ Xkatattack777: Male Growlithe, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Nickname: Inferno Ready to be traded

REQUESTS
Please note that these will take longer. I have the full dex complete so you can request anything you want (that's breed-able of course)

✽ Lastround: Poliwag in a pokeball, drizzle, 31/31/31/31/31/X, quiet nature Will start on this tomorrow

FRIENDCODE 2079-7564-5202
IGN Ikuyo (X/Y) or Eeveeli (ORAS)
[Image: tumblr_mu2xwpzfjN1ssmjh5o1_500.gif]
is it possible to get the dratini in a pokeball. everything with the nature and movesets are fine.... its just the pokeball.
(Nov 29, 2014, 03:28 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote: is it possible to get the dratini in a pokeball. everything with the nature and movesets are fine.... its just the pokeball.

Sure. Just fill in the form that you can find in the topic and I will trade you one once i'm done adding every pokemon I wanted to add c:
alright sounds good. btw are there more pokemon than just this list or no? Also the dratini is a 5th/6th gen breed/ hatched right?

IGN Steven
FC: 2809-9328-6226

done adding you.
female dratini :D
Sam 1864-9943-0119
Female Feebas with 5 iv's (31/31/31/31/31/X) if possible without speed (Swift Swim) w/ dream ball
Numel (pokeball) Quiet, Simple Ability, All perfect but speed, Moves: Growl, Tackle, and Body Slam
I died laughing so hard when I noticed it said closed with only 5 replies.
@Eeveeli im ready whenever you are!!!
post back whenever you are done
@sc_galaxy, Okay I will be online from now on so just tell me when you're ready to trade! And to answer your question you asked me before: They're all hatched in XY since i'm not at the daycare yet in ORAS so yes they're all breed in the 6th gen. There are also more pokemons than at the list at the moment so just ask me and I will see if I have it in my bank/boxes Smile

@ Lastround, Trade accepted! Please tell me whenever you're ready to trade. c:

@ IceyGamer, It was closed once I opened the topic. I wanted to finish the topic first before I accepted trades since otherwise people would have to wait longer/ect. + It was late in my timezone already so I didn't had time to trade that late anyways. ^^
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:06 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: @ Lastround, Trade accepted! Please tell me whenever you're ready to trade. c:

Ready when you are also I need your FC and IGN
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:45 AM)Lastround Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:06 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: @ Lastround, Trade accepted! Please tell me whenever you're ready to trade. c:

Ready when you are also I need your FC and IGN

2079-7564-5202 IGN Ikuyo. I'm already online pokemon so just send me a trade request once you're online/ready to trade.

EDIT: Damn it, I think I forgot to learn the Feebas Scald. If this is a problem/you dont have the tm yourself then feel free to trade it back so I can learn it the tm. I'm sorry about that