Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT legit shinies!
Hi! I am looking for a Hoopa (preferably shiny), but other shiny legendaries are also considered. All my shinies are legit and most of them caught in the friend safari (with all the perks that entails). Do tell me if you want me to name it something specific! If you really want any of these, feel free to post your suggestion and I'll look at it  Smile

Mons:
Boldore - Sturdy - Rash - X/X/31/X/X/31
Gabite - Sand Veil - Impish - X/31/X/31/X/X
Druddigon - Mold Breaker - Adamant - 31/X/31/31/X/X
Growlithe - Flash Fire - Timid - X/X/X/31/X/31
Duosion - Overcoat - Mild - 31/X/X/31/X/X
Drowzee - Inner Focus - Modest - 31/31/X/X/X/X
Espurr (male) - Own Tempo - Careful - X/X/X/X/31/31
Klefki - Magician - Careful - X/X/31/X/31/X
Sliggoo - Gooey - Sassy - X/X/31/X/31/X
Phantump - Frisk - Timid - 31/X/31/X/X/X
Pumpkaboo - Frisk - Sassy - 31/X/X/31/X/X

I got a few more legit shinies as well, but I would generally require something cool for these since they are special to me. These are:

Sliggoo - Sap Sipper - Adamant - 31/31/X/X/X/X
Quilladin - Overgrow - Bold - 31/x/31/x/x/x
Charmeleon - Blaze - Careful - 31/31/x/x/x/x
Dragonair - Marvel Scale - Adamant - x/x/31/x/31/x
Diggersby - Huge Power - Docile - 31/31/x/x/31
im kinda interested in the duosion, and maybe the drowzee if i could get a deal :p
(Mar 28, 2016, 12:52 PM)wartty Wrote: im kinda interested in the duosion, and maybe the drowzee if i could get a deal :p

Sure @wartty ! What do you have in mind?
Would you be willing to trade a shiny farfetch'd for your shiny gabite?
(Mar 28, 2016, 01:08 PM)Karthyan Wrote: Would you be willing to trade a shiny farfetch'd for your shiny gabite?

No, sorry.
(Mar 28, 2016, 12:57 PM)groborg Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2016, 12:52 PM)wartty Wrote: im kinda interested in the duosion, and maybe the drowzee if i could get a deal :p

hmm well ive got dragalge, kingler, herdier, exploud typhlosion and milotic all legit Smile if any of those peaks your interest, also a kabutops and luxray but i hold them dear lol
I will be willing to trade BR shiny thundurus for The druddigonn and duosion :D
If not, a duosion would be cool :D +rep if we can trade :D
(Mar 28, 2016, 01:24 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2016, 12:57 PM)groborg Wrote:

hmm well ive got dragalge, kingler, herdier, exploud typhlosion and milotic all legit Smile if any of those peaks your interest, also a kabutops and luxray but i hold them dear lol

What about Duosion for Milotic? Smile
(Mar 28, 2016, 01:27 PM)Anton Wrote: I will be willing to trade BR shiny thundurus for The druddigonn and duosion :D
If not, a duosion would be cool :D +rep if we can trade :D

Sure thing! Added you @Anton Smile
Hi I got a few shinies for shiny Gabito and shiny dragon air.... I got shiny espionage and umbrella and shiny agislash and a shiny gardivor.. Pick which 2 u want or even a legendary hoopa involved