Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have a BR Shiny Entei FT
I have a shiny Entei that I want to part with. I can take a shiny Palkia or shiny Giratina to help with my Creation Trio, If you have one of those, I will gladly take it, or if you offer both, which is completely out of the league, nearly IMPOSSIBLE, but I am open to other shinies, or events. First Come, First Serve, unless that offer is not what I am looking for, I also have an alternative to that, If you do not want the shiny Entei, I have multiple other ones, like a shiny volcarona, and so on.
Wow, I thought people would be jumping and jittering for this, but over 15 min. later people still haven't replied.
(Jul 31, 2016, 05:45 AM)MaximusStorm Wrote: I have a shiny Entei that I want to part with. I can take a shiny Palkia or shiny Giratina to help with my Creation Trio, If you have one of those, I will gladly take it, or if you offer both, which is completely out of the league, nearly IMPOSSIBLE, but I am open to other shinies, or events. First Come, First Serve, unless that offer is not what I am looking for, I also have an alternative to that, If you do not want the shiny Entei, I have multiple other ones, like a shiny volcarona, and so on.

I Have a shiny lv. 100 Sylveon if that will help
Is it for the entei? I supertrained the entei alot, and I think even all the way, I might have to decline on sylveon, because it's my least favourite Eeveelution, but maybe you have any other shinies or legendaries or even events, I might see to that.
(Jul 31, 2016, 06:11 AM)MaximusStorm Wrote: Is it for the entei? I supertrained the entei alot, and I think even all the way, I might have to decline on sylveon, because it's my least favourite Eeveelution, but maybe you have any other shinies or legendaries or even events, I might see to that.
Wait so it isn't BR?
(Jul 31, 2016, 06:16 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2016, 06:11 AM)MaximusStorm Wrote: Is it for the entei? I supertrained the entei alot, and I think even all the way, I might have to decline on sylveon, because it's my least favourite Eeveelution, but maybe you have any other shinies or legendaries or even events, I might see to that.
Wait so it isn't BR?
It IS BR, I used it competitively and won multiple times, it's just that I have been super training it even though it has been finished, because it's good to have a fully trained and run through secret super training.
I should probably just keep it for my collection, nevermind, no one obviously wants it.
what are the ivs, evs and nature of the entei?
(Jul 31, 2016, 08:04 AM)Arctero Wrote: what are the ivs, evs and nature of the entei?
I have no idea how to tell about the ivs, evs, and I do not know the nature, I will when I get back on on monday/tuesday.
(Jul 31, 2016, 08:43 AM)MaximusStorm Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2016, 08:04 AM)Arctero Wrote: what are the ivs, evs and nature of the entei?
I have no idea how to tell about the ivs, evs, and I do not know the nature, I will when I get back on on monday/tuesday.

PsyPokes has calculators for IVs and EVs. The higher the level, the more accurate it is
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to