Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I may have HA Poke you are looking for.
Ok so i just started collecting HA pkmn & figured I could trade some away.

Pkmn(HA): Heracross, Slowpoke, Torchic, Chespin, Charmander, Chimchar, Fletchling, Bunnelby, Tangela, Goomy, Sableye, Swablu, Gligar, Eevee, Froakie, Absol, Squirtle, Bulbusaur,Riolu, Weedle, Caterpie, Nidoran

If you're interested in any of those poke just hmu & keep in mind that list will continue to grow w your guys help! Plus to make communicating way easier I would suggest you guys make a KIK the texting app for cell phones becus i work 11 hr shifts & im no always able to get on my laptop & visit this site so to make trading efficent & alot quicker I would advise you to make a KIK it takes all of 2 mins  & we could swap info!
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:07 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote: Ok so i just started collecting HA pkmn & figured I could trade some away.

Pkmn(HA): Heracross, Slowpoke, Torchic, Chespin, Charmander, Chimchar, Fletchling, Bunnelby, Tangela, Goomy, Sableye, Swablu, Gligar

If you're interested in any of those poke just hmu & keep in mind that list will continue to grow w your guys help! Plus to make communicating way easier I would suggest you guys make a KIK the texting app for cell phones becus i work 11 hr shifts & im no always able to get on my laptop & visit this site so to make trading efficent & alot quicker I would advise you to make a KIK it takes all of 2 mins  & we could swap info!
Do you happen to know the nature of the Sableye?
Shimono Hiro!

May I have the Gligar's nature? @TheMightyJax
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:09 PM)Elly Wrote: May I have the Gligar's nature? @TheMightyJax

Impish nature but i could make it w/e nature you need
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:40 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:09 PM)Elly Wrote: May I have the Gligar's nature? @TheMightyJax

Do you happen to know the nature of the Sableye?
Shimono Hiro!

It's perfect for me! Could you trade tomorrow? @TheMightyJax
hey bruh trade me a gligar thanks
I'm interested in Chimchar and Gligar what u want in return? Smile @TheMightyJax
"DON'T GIVE UP! There's no shame in falling down!
True shame is to not stand up again!"

~Shintaro Midorima~
Hi, I am working on a HA dex and have some other HA mons that I could trade with you. ,aybe we could work together.
Pokemon (HA): Absol, bulbasaur, squirtle, eevee, fletchling, riolu, beedrill, butterfree, gloom, charmander, spearow, raticate and pikachu.
I am also working on getting more if you are interested.
If you are interested please pm me.
Thank you and have a good day.
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:46 PM)Elly Wrote:

It's perfect for me! Could you trade tomorrow? @TheMightyJax
Yes anytime, do you have KIK by any chance becus as you seen im barely on here & i dont wanna keep you waiting forever!