Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] JFlynn Needs a Team for Tomorrow's Tourney
Good luck jflynn, just put some pokes in the battle box that just work together and you'll do fine Kappa
justin i have 2 teams atm so you can borrow my other if you like otherwise i have a few other pokemon i could lend you including gothitelle, kang, goodra, slowbro, lapras, conkeldurr, sableye, ampharos, marowak, mawille, charizard both megas, garchomp, gardevoir, gallade, umbreon, ninetailes, torkoal, swellow, cammelrupt, blaziken, alakazam, lopunny, sceptile, metagross, eelectross, whiscscott, swampert, miensho, typhlosion, jolteon, espeon, milotic, dusklops, ferrothorn, beedrill, noivern, delphox, infernape, venasaur, greninja, lucario (i lack the stone atm) and talonflame. Edit: i also have an altaria that can eat iron heads for days :D also not all of the above pokes have the move tutor moves etc on them yet so yea.... the complete teams battle ready though but you will need you own leftovers i'm afraid since i don't have a spare.

the complete team i can lend you is a secret atm (was planing on using it in the 64 man tourney) but i can message you it if your interested and i'm more than happy for you to use it in this tourney its just secret atm so eeveeli, icey, eckley and anime etc don't decide to get teams to hard counter mine :P

edit 2 : turns out 3 boxes if alot of competitive pokemon...

edit 3: admittedly i would love/want them back after but i can breed you the team if you would like so you can use it in the sunday tourney onwards
I see how it is Evil. It's not like you know my team Kappa
its not you i'm really worried about its eeveeli she would try to hard counter me XD

+ you already know 4 members of the team :P
Oh so now you're saying I'm not good enough to be a Threat? Well thanks for the confidence boost haha :D
i was actually saying that because ur team won 3 matches yesterday :P i mean why would you change a winning team to counter 1 person...
*cough* 4 matches *cough* but yeah I know what you mean.
lol we are so good at taking threads off topic aren't we.....
I know. Its to easy to get carried away...

Justin we want to apologize for ruining your thread
Hey justin here is my team if you want to use it:
Shuckle with contrary
Infernape with life orb and blaze has good stats
Charizard with charizardite y
Raikou with rocky helmet
Greninja with protean with decent moves
And Dragite with multiscale