Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] JFlynn Needs a Team for Tomorrow's Tourney
My team is more customed to fit myself knowing every bit of how my pokemon work instead of a universal usage.
Hey Justin I don't have a team ready that you can borrow at the moment but if you want I can let you borrow a standard M-Swampert team of mine next week. (M-Swampert, Ludicolo, Politoed, Talonflame, Bisharp, Ferrothorn) I'm still busy breeding it for a friend that wants to get into VGC but i'm sure she doesn't mind if you borrow it for a bit next week, if you're interested in it of course. :D

I can always give you only the M-swampert if you have the other pokemons already. The movesets for the other pokemons are pretty much the same as their usual VGC2014 sets (Only Bisharp knows knock off now)
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 3, 2015, 01:50 AM)Justin Wrote: You homies I'm about to go to bed but I'll check the site first thing in the morning. 

I would love it if I could borrow someone's ready to go VGC15 team for the tournament tomorrow. I don't have any decent Pokes for the format.

Let me know whatcha got, and if you don't mind trading me.

I'll be on here around 11am PST I think. My FC should be under my avatar.

Thanks!
ive got a lvl 100 nicknamed charizard and a lvl 70 protean greninja id let u use them as long as you give them back
I have a physical aegislash with sacred sword iron head shadow sneak and king's shield;standard set. unfortunately i will need it back later as its my only aegislash
I'm here so I'll take whatever team anyone has with decent vgc 2015 pokemon. I saw a few of you offer teams so whoever is on right now.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
i am if you want it just need a second to take them out the battle box XD
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:21 PM)evilsabre Wrote: i am if you want it just need a second to take them out the battle box XD

Sounds good I'll add your FC innitiate trade when ready
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Well I'm doing something for Eevee right now, so if you need mine let me know. If not then no worries :D

Edit: never mind, you get to use evil's "Secret weapon" haha
just a reminder you need to grab your leftovers for milotic since i don't have a spare