Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 6/5IV Modest Gengar
Hey guys, I'm looking for a 6 or 5 IV (no physical attack) Gengar. If you have one, I offer shinies and legendaries.

P.S: please shiny of possible and also this EV spread:
252 HP
252 Special Attack
6 Speed
or
6 HP
252 Special Attack
252 Speed
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I find it rather amusing that so many experienced sixth-generation players can comprehend this kind of language, what with all of these spreads and IVs. I'm used to the whole, catch a Pokemon, level it up, breed it, it is done, nothing extra required. 

*Throwing a clock so I can get with the times.*
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Mar 18, 2016, 01:40 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I find it rather amusing that so many experienced sixth-generation players can comprehend this kind of language, what with all of these spreads and IVs. I'm used to the whole, catch a Pokemon, level it up, breed it, it is done, nothing extra required. 

*Throwing a clock so I can get with the times.*

Are you calling me lazy?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Goodness, no, I'm picking fun at myself. I'm basically saying that I'm old-fashioned and have no idea what that whole thing amounts to, much less will I even scratch the surface of attempting to make such a thing.
(Mar 18, 2016, 01:42 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: Goodness, no, I'm picking fun at myself. I'm basically saying that I'm old-fashioned and have no idea what that whole thing amounts to, much less will I even scratch the surface of attempting to make such a thing.

Oh... That's embarrassing...
I'll let some of the better players around here help you out. I would, but aye, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to these things.
What pokes dop you have for the gengar
(Mar 18, 2016, 01:45 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I'll let some of the better players around here help you out. I would, but aye, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to these things.

It may not be the way I learned about EV's and IV's but Jwittz made a video about EV's and IV's. Watch it!

I'm going to stay that one player who never found their way out of the fourth generation, which is basically true.
(Mar 18, 2016, 01:52 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I'm going to stay that one player who never found their way out of the fourth generation, which is basically true.

Well, I tried...