Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Dex Fillers FT: Breedjects
Hey guys! I am looking to complete my pokedex and I have a TON to go. I don't have too much to offer aside from regular dex fillers and/or breedjects. Below, I listed the breedjects I currently have for trade and if you are just looking for dex fillers yourself, just ask and I might have. As for what I need, I will list some of what I need, but I need well over half of the dex so if you don't have anything on the list, just offer a bunch and I am sure I'll need most of them. Keep in mind, I have Omega Ruby so the pokemon that I need are mostly not found in Omega Ruby, aside from legendaries. I am only attempting to catch legendaries as I find them shiny so I don't have any legendaries outside the main story ones. Anyways, let me know! =)

Breedjects FT:
Skarmory
Scyther
Litwick
Pancham
Yamask
Mantine

Dex Fillers LF:
Soooo many! Just say a few and I will probably need them.

Okay, I need to find a better way of doing this haha. Just make offers on random pokes because I need a TON! =P
do the litwick, pancham and yamask have egg moves? Smile
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
(Jan 12, 2015, 03:11 PM)Wicked13 Wrote: do the litwick, pancham and yamask have egg moves? Smile

Skarmory has Whirlwind. That is it though =(
I have a beedrill and pidgeot, but they aren't bred
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:19 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I have a beedrill and pidgeot, but they aren't bred

Are you trying to trade beedrill and pidgeot then? I am confused haha. But ya, if so, what would you like in return? I also now have Mantine breedjects.
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:22 PM)Acetrainerrandy Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:19 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I have a beedrill and pidgeot, but they aren't bred

Are you trying to trade beedrill and pidgeot then? I am confused haha. But ya, if so, what would you like in return? I also now have Mantine breedjects.

Can I have a skarmary and YamasK? But you do know these aren't bred right? Just don't want your expectations ruined Smile
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:31 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:

Can I have a skarmary and YamasK? But you do know these aren't bred right? Just don't want your expectations ruined Smile

Skarmory and Yamask, sure. And yah no problem man. I only need them for dex fill so I can get my shiny charm. =)

I am going to add your code and then I will be on, so just shoot me a trade inv when you ready.
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:37 PM)Acetrainerrandy Wrote:

Skarmory and Yamask, sure. And yah no problem man. I only need them for dex fill so I can get my shiny charm. =)

I am going to add your code and then I will be on, so just shoot me a trade inv when you ready.

I'm online now Smile
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:57 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:

I'm online now Smile

Thank you very much!
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:03 PM)Acetrainerrandy Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:57 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:22 PM)Acetrainerrandy Wrote: Are you trying to trade beedrill and pidgeot then? I am confused haha. But ya, if so, what would you like in return? I also now have Mantine breedjects.

I'm online now Smile

Thank you very much!

No problem! And thank you too! Smile