Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion for my dex :)
Hi guys, I just want to get ready for Sun and Moon and saw that i missed the codes for those Sad

I have a Genesect and a Meloettta and some Shinys for trade, or a Keldeo. Anyone willing to help me filling my dex Smile?

Much appreciated ^_^

My Friendcode is : 4527 - 8433 - 8742
IGN is : RoseZ
@rosez12 
I got Diancie and Hoopa
May i know what shinies you may be trading?
(Jul 30, 2016, 09:06 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: @rosez12 
I got Diancie and Hoopa

ofc im not 100% sure how the names are in english though.. try my best: roserade, golking, floatzl, ursaring, Sarzenia, Ambidiffel, Charizard, Girafarig, Heracross, Scyther, noctuh, maxxax, Kryppuk, Nidoking, Knarksel, Sliggoo, Darkrai
(Jul 30, 2016, 09:10 AM)rosez12 Wrote:
I got Diancie and Hoopa

ofc im not 100% sure how the names are in english though.. try my best: roserade, golking, floatzl, ursaring, Sarzenia, Ambidiffel, Charizard, Girafarig, Heracross, Scyther, noctuh, maxxax, Kryppuk, Nidoking, Knarksel, Sliggoo, Darkrai
May i ask what you mean when you don't know the english names? are they from another region, are they not in english?
(Jul 30, 2016, 09:24 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2016, 09:10 AM)rosez12 Wrote:
I got Diancie and Hoopa

May i ask what you mean when you don't know the english names? are they from another region, are they not in english?

I am from Germany so the ones i caught myself have the german name ^^ -> Roserade, Golking, Ursaring, Knarksel, Girafarig, Sarzenia. and for example for Heracross and Scyther i know the english names Wink but breeded them myself ^-^
Oh okay Which ones are English?
(Jul 30, 2016, 09:46 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Oh okay Which ones are English?

oh okay your only intereste in the english ones with the ENG plate near the level?
just double checked all of them the ENG ones are: floatzel, victreebel, ambipom, girafarig, nidoking, sliggoo

all have the ENG plate next to their level,

the Charizard is FR, the kryppuk JAP,

the others are no plate for me, means they are German
What about the Darkrai?
(Jul 30, 2016, 10:03 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: What about the Darkrai?

thats a german darkrai
Okay  :D
How about Darkrai and Keldeo for Hoopa and Diancie?