Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Diancite !
So i missed the Diancie event, and was wondering if anyone's got an extra Diancite. If you're willing to trade lemme know what you want in return as well =)

Cheers!
I think I may be able to help you out since I am about do to a giveaway in a bit. Let me clone my diancite.
awesome =)
(Dec 26, 2014, 07:17 PM)Mars Bars Wrote: awesome =)

OK I can't trade you a diancite but I think you can activate the event with my event diancie. Its likely because I can't trade new items to any xy game
how do i activate the event?
(Dec 26, 2014, 07:27 PM)Mars Bars Wrote: how do i activate the event?

First off you need a copy of ORAS to activate the event. Just exit and enter any pokemon center with your diancie and at the end of the dialogue you receive your diancite. I hope that's clear.
(Dec 26, 2014, 07:34 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Dec 26, 2014, 07:27 PM)Mars Bars Wrote: how do i activate the event?

First off you need a copy of ORAS to activate the event. Just exit and enter any pokemon center with your diancie and at the end of the dialogue you receive your diancite. I hope that's clear.

hey i got myself pokemon x for christmas and could not get diancie, so i was wondering if u had an extra diancie, not sure if your able to trade to x but if you can it would be much appreciated, dont have too much to give but im looking for shinies so i can give u one or two of them if i find them