Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Dusk Stone
Hey guys, so I really need a dusk stone for my Aegislash, but the problem is, I can't get it. So if you have one, I'll give you something, whatever you want, as long as I can get it.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I have one if want. Is it too muck to ask for a shiny? It was kind of hard to get...
(May 1, 2016, 12:21 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Hey guys, so I really need a dusk stone for my Aegislash, but the problem is, I can't get it. So if you have one, I'll give you something, whatever you want, as long as I can get it.
I was in a similar situation a couple of days ago, having already used to the two avaliable in y. I found there is a mini game called Balloon Popping on the pokemon website that is 100 pokemile a try. Took me about five attempted to get the dusk stone.
Yeah, that's where I got mine. It took me a lot more tries though. It's really random.
@MrScruff Sucks I don't have X/Y.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
@ForestEmerald Yes, kinda too much, but whatever. My shinies are: Gyarados, Scizor, and Hydreigon.
You know what, no worries. You can just have it. I have added your FC, so just tell me when you're on. :-)
@ForestEmerald Added. but are you sure you don't want anything?
I just don't know what to ask for and I want it to be fair. What do you suggest? I honestly don't mind just giving it, if you can't think of anything.
@ForestEmerald Are you battling competitively?