Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Event Pokemon
I am trying to complete the dex and so far i have got everything except from a few event legendaries.
I need the following: Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini and Meloetta. All recieved 
I have the following to trade in return:
A shiny level 25 hardy Remoraid
A shiny level 25 modest Clauncher (Claimed)
A regular level 30 jolly Latias
A shiny level 39 timid Sceptile (Claimed)
A shiny level 42 rash Cobalion (Please note that I am only willing to trade this for an Arceus or a Mew) (Claimed)
Please let me know if you have any and are willing to trade

I Have now got all the Event legendaries I needed to complete my dex!
Massive Thanks to @ChrissSixx and @Yuriyoku for the quick and easy trades
I apologise to @Kay2453 for having to cancel that trade however if you still retain your interest in the shiny clauncher please message me with any potential trades Smile
Although please keep in mind that the remaining Clauncher while still being level 25 it has the Docile nature instead of Modest
@Chain_fishing_saved_my_life I can trade you Mew and Manaphy for Cobalion and Sceptile, both have pentagon? ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
The sceptile does but the cobalion doesnt.

I apologise for my noobiness but what exactly does the pentagon mean?
@Chain_fishing_saved_my_life It just means that the Pokémon comes from 6th gen ^^
Oh I see.
Well since the cobalion has no pentagon is there anything other than mew  you would trade it for?
And as for the manaphy shall I put the sceptile on GTS looking for a manaphy or shall we swap friend codes?
@Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Add me, because Mew and Manaphy can't be traded by GTS ^^ and don't worry, I'll take Cobalion and Sceptile for Mew and Manaphy.
Oh okay  wasnt aware of that.
My IGN is John
I am sorry about the lack of pentagon on the Cobalion btw
I will add your friend code now
Thanks for the quick and easy trade.

The offers for the other pokemon are still open for anyone else willing to trade
@Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Thanks for the trade ^^
The rest of the events are still wanted and the rest of the shinies are still up for grabs Smile