Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Charmander (Solar Power)
Hi! I'm looking for a Solar Power Charmander but sadly I don't have access to any friend safari so I'm having a hard time finding one. Sad I don't have much to give right now cause I'm just starting but if you have a spare HA charmander and you're interested, I have a 5 IV HA extreme speed dratini and i'm willing to give it away for the charmander. Thanks!

I can breed 5iv pokemon in exchange for it too if I have the pokemon you want Smile
I can trade you a HA Charmeleon tonight if that works for you.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jul 7, 2015, 10:37 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can trade you a HA Charmeleon tonight if that works for you.
   -sandragon13

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much i'd appreciate that! What do you want in return? and what time would it be best to trade? I'm not always on so if it's okay with you we can set a time to trade Smile
Anything is fine in exchange. I'll catch the Charmeleon this morning and will ideally be available to trade tonight, after 6pm EST. let me know when you're available to get online and I'll try to make it work.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jul 8, 2015, 03:22 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: Anything is fine in exchange. I'll catch the Charmeleon this morning and will ideally be available to trade tonight, after 6pm EST. let me know when you're available to get online and I'll try to make it work.
   -sandragon13

6pm est sounds good. thank you! Smile I'll give you the dratini for it if that's okay.
I'm online. IGN is Greg.
-sandragon13
(Jul 8, 2015, 03:11 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I'm online. IGN is Greg.
   -sandragon13

Got the pokemon!! Thank you so much :D
Cheers, enjoy it. Thanks for the Dratini.
-sandragon13