Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Hoopa
I unfortunately missed the Hoopa event a while back when I took a break from Pokemon and need it as the last legendary to complete my collection. I am willing to trade a celebi, event pikachu, regigigas, any of the dog tro/3rd gen rock trio, Zapdos, or some very high IV statted bred dratini, fletchling, larvitar, gligar, goomy, and joltik I have left over from when I was breeding competitively. 
I also have the following shinies that I'd trade: Espeon, Houndoom, Scrafty, Rotom wash, Ferrothorn, conkledur, garchomp, scizor, and nidoqueen.

HMU if you're interested in a trade and we can work something out if you want more than 1 of these pokemon for the trade.
From what Event is that Pikachu and it's legit?, I  could trade you Hoopa.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(May 23, 2016, 01:15 AM)ChrissSixx Wrote: From what Event is that Pikachu and it's legit?, I  could trade you Hoopa.

It was from an event like 5 years ago at a toys r us I think from soul silver. Its lvl 50 with original trainer ASH in a special red pokeball and knows volt tackle, iron tail, quick attack, and thunderbolt. Ill go ahead and add you, ill be available for the next 2 hours or so and keep checking back to see if you want to trade. Oh and yes it is legit, im not about hacking pokemon or I would just hack my own hoopa Smile
Ok, I'll add you to make the trade  :D
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Thanks so much, if anyone else still wants to make the trade as well i'll be on later tonight about 11 or 12 cst. Can't have too many legends :p
You accept the shiny espeon for gyardos shiny? @cynycal
No sorry I already have a shiny gyrados, im just looking for more legends :P
I have extra hoopa here if you like. Im interested on shiny nidoqueen Smile