Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Lileep or Cradily w/ Storm Drain HA
As the title says. Inspired by the sand team Justin used in one of his latest videos. IVs don't matter as I plan on breeding my own. Just need the hidden ability. Haven't been breeding for long, but if there's anything you might need/want just let me know.
(May 23, 2015, 05:52 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: As the title says. Inspired by the sand team Justin used in one of his latest videos. IVs don't matter as I plan on breeding my own. Just need the hidden ability. Haven't been breeding for long, but if there's anything you might need/want just let me know.

i think i got one somewhere but do you have a high iv ditto???
I do, it's Japanese. However, I used powersaves to alter it's nature, just so you know. Perfect for breeding though, if you're still interested. Any nature in particular?
(May 23, 2015, 05:58 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: I do, it's Japanese. However, I used powersaves to alter it's nature, just so you know. Perfect for breeding though, if you're still interested. Any nature in particular?

how many perfect ivs does it have
6 IVs.
ugh mine has suction cups... what else can i give for that ditto though...
Got a Gliscor with Poison Heal?
(May 23, 2015, 06:13 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: Got a Gliscor with Poison Heal?

no but if u add me ill chain one until i get one that way we can get some friend safaries too
(May 23, 2015, 06:15 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote:

no but if u add me ill chain one until i get one that way we can get some friend safaries too

I GOT IT!!! did you add me
(May 23, 2015, 06:34 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote:
(May 23, 2015, 06:15 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote:

I GOT IT!!! did you add me

NO WAY I JUST IV CHECKED AND IT HAS 4, Attack, HP, Sp. Atk, and speed